Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anal sex

sosultan

Suggest to your girl (assuming you have one) that you would want to try it. Or if you would prefer, don't be so superficial about it....when you two are having sex, or about to, bring it up every so often...every other time or so. She should get the idea that you would like to try it and she will take extra care (if she doesn't already) to make sure her rectal area is clean. Most girls usually keep that area clean, unless they have just finished wiping their ass. However, I have come across a few who weren't that clean and it can ruin the whole effect; but, I don't mind a little shit on my cock sometimes when I am fucking my girl up the ass, sometimes it creates a terrific lubrication and proves to be a bit kinky, that's just my personal taste though.

However, suggest it every so often, and talk about it...do whatever you can (since you know your girl's personality and how to get around her reactions) to convince her. If she is reluctant, then so be it. And if that is the case...when you two are having sex, while you are fucking her, start fingering her asshole when her pussy is real wet. Take some of the vaginal fluid and start rubbing her asshole lightly while you are fucking her, get her into it. Most girls love to have their asshole and pussy penetrated simultaneously.

That is the only realistic way I can suggest making sure her rectum is clean. However, if you feel strange talking to her about it, just find out the hard way, you have nothing to lose. When you are going down on her, take your tongue and play with her asshole a little bit...do it gently. If you would rather not taste fecal matter, then take your finger and massage her asshole nicely. Overall, just treat her asshole like it is the center of the universe at first...be nice and gentle. Once you get in there though, fuck her ass good. You dont need to be gentle. During the introductory period, where the head and shaft first enter, some patience will be needed, you might even suggest her backing into your cock while your inside of her ass.

Overall, make sure her asshole is wet (as well as your cock) with either saliva (from a blowjob or you), or vaginal fluid. And once you get in there, fuck her ass good...don't leave anything to caution, just fuck her ass up, and I mean that with all seriousness, she will love you for it in the long run. And don't pull out unless she suggests it, do what you can to cum inside of her asshole..it feels so good, her asshole will feel like it's sucking your cock as your cumming. But Fuck her ass up...make it gape.

One final note: When you cum in her asshole...go as deep as you possibly can, you might want to try hurting her...that is the only assurance you can really get to know that you went deep enough.

God....I love women (except the obese ones).

I'm Big on the ANAL, and it was put so Well!!!

Gotta get me some of that!

Plus you can us SILK-E by KY that works too!

Raw is good!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Neptune:

I honestly think that "thinking of something better than that" is not really needed here. My reply was not an attempt to think of something new to say, that would perhaps meet your liking, it was a response to a question asked on anal sex.

I am glad that you've been there and done it though, you add to one of the many girls on this board who have or still do take it up the ass.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 10-11-2000).]

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

Neptune:

I honestly think that "thinking of something better than that" is not really needed here. My reply was not an attempt to think of something new to say, that would perhaps meet your liking, it was a response to a question asked on anal sex.

I am glad that you've been there and done it though, you add to one of the many girls on this board who have or still do take it up the ass.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 10-11-2000).]

Whateva its all good.... rolleyes.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

never thought i'd ever try it, but i have a few times now, and with an understanding partner it can be very enjoyable. guys be patient...it may take a while for everything to work, but once it does, it feels great. this is not an everyday activity though, so don't expect it to be.

Yeah, it feels really good. It's like having a massage around penis at every angle. Some women even have orgasms from it. A very snug feeling. You must use KY or you can really injure a girl. As far as bringing it up... to each his own man. If a girl has never done it before they might be a little reluctant, if they have before then you're lucky. I highly suggest, out of respect for the girl you're with, to make sure that you finish off with that. I don't think it's cool to do anal and then put back in her mouth or the "snappy nappy dugout." See, I respect the ladies 100%!!! bongsmi.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

<snip>Take some of the vaginal fluid and start rubbing her asshole lightly while you are fucking her, get her into it. Most girls love to have their asshole and pussy penetrated simultaneously.

<//snip>

Just make sure you don't double dip into the vaginal area. Once your finger/dick has been in the ass, don't go back and forth because it can cause some issues of sanitation / health for the lady - dig?

DM