Clubplanet Nightlife Community

live it....and tell me what u think

puck

drugs, sex and rock and roll, its the best combination of my life. is it dead? nah, but now we got clubs and raves so its even better. going to concerts, buying those e's and just having sex and hooking up with random girls at clubs and concerts makes it all worth full...no doubt to that yo...i live rock and roll, sex and drugs and skating...its a crazy world to live in but u have mad crazy times...and mad fun....what kind of lives do guys and girlies live?

cwm1.gif

It gave me goosebumps just reading your post...The same life you live man..I have friends that have chosen different paths which is cool ya know...to each his own..and it's funny that you wrote sex, drugs,and rock 'n' roll, because those friends of mine always crack and say I live like a rockstar..sex, drugs , and rock 'n' roll, and yeah I do and I love it and live for it...HELL YEAH!!!! LIVE LIFE AND LOVE IT...It's all about the GOOD TIMES!!!!I agree with everything you wrote. Never stop! Sending you a big hug and a kiss with lotz-a- luv...xoxoxoxo cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

"Why judge after the moment, when everything felt right in the moment?"

[This message has been edited by eazyroller (edited 11-11-2000).]

It's all good for now. Im just starting with college, and just having fun. I know one day Im gonna regret some of it, but for right now I'm having a blast. The trick is to keep your life balanced, and don't neglect some of the other priorities in your life just so you can get more drugs and hit more clubs. I almost lost a wonderful girlfriend and let my grades drop. And I know one day, when I settle down with a wife and a career, I'll have to move on from my club hopping, pill popping, girl humping, techno pounding, dj meeting, alcohol consuming, fast car driving, glowsticking lifestyle.

All I have to say is COLLEGE!

My years at school have been insane. Anything goes. I don't regret a single thing though. ALso, I never will regret a single thing. Although I might sometimes look back and say, "wow, I was an idiot" I will never ever regret anything I do. You go through phases in your life and this is the crazy phase. I couldn't deal with hooking up, getting wasted, doing drugs, drinking till I puke 3 nights a week FOREVER, but I sure as hell enjoy it now.

word up...all im saying that for me this is my college years and im enjoying them, even more then highschool...always keep your life in check...dont fuck up some where so later in life u might regret the things you've done....

underground image maybe all to some but to us its what we are....all in all we're just another brick in the wall.... cwm12.gifcwm20.gif

I say fuckit...do it all now so you won't look back on life and regret not trying anything...Hopefully when I do settle down and get married I won't wonder about anything because i will have already done it. I'll also have loads of disgusting & crazy stories to tell my kids cwm35.gif

------------------

People hate me.

me_small.jpg

Live your life to the fullest and enjoy! I've slowed down quite a bit, but I don't regret my (semi-)wild days at all. The sex with random girls is a little dangerous though.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Im alot less wild than I used to be. Random sexual escapades, drugs, clubs, drinking till I pass out and dont remember where the hell I was the night before nor who I was lying next to that morning. FUN FUN FUN

I wouldnt say i have settled down but my priorities have changed a bit.

• 2 years later...