Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL!!! HOW MANY FEMALES HAVE DONE SALAD TOSSING FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS!!!

bastardino

*bump to the Sex Board*

this topic just came up there not too long ago . . .

i have to say - no way in HELL. and no way would Rob ever ask me to do that. maybe it's just us. rolleyes.gif

diseases, anyone?

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm sorry . . . maybe I'm just really sexually naive, but what does that mean??

BlueAngel

lickin the butt hole , aka rim job ....

and to add my $0.02 i think i would rather do it than recieve it ...i dunno if i wanna have that done to me .. but the ladies seem to like it ... umm , not that i have done it ... =) ... thats some exclusive type shit , far and few in between ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

lickin the butt hole , aka rim job ....

OKAY!! In that case, no I have NEVER EVER done anything like that. And also, like Brandie, my bf would never ask me to do something like that. EVER! Not that I would ever do it even if he asked.

BlueAngle

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

I agree with the last post. IF you love that person, doing something like that is no different than swallowing. Actually, it's really less. Now first of, all the dudes that have never had it done to them are missing the fuck out. It's an insane turn on. You have no clue. Number two, this really should be done in or right after the shower. For you two broads to say you would never in hell do it is ridiculous. It's not like they're asking you to eat shit.

Originally posted by aljedynak:

When you love someone nothing is gross. Sure, I would lick his ass, suck his toes, swallow, etc. When he's 80 years old I'll change his diapers if need be. Nothing is off limits.

And you could also look at the flip side of it too. If he loves me then he can live without me having to lick his asshole. Right?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

sorry, swallowing and licking someone's ASS are two different things . . . feces is meant to be excreted from your body, why in god's name would you want it anywhere near your mouth?????

diseases, diseases, diseases.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

time for luigi to speak:

i couldnt imagine being intimate with a female and NOT tossing her salad.

ladies, if your men are not doing this for you, come talk to Luigi...

no one said anything about feces, that would be "scat" which i believe is eggmoks territory.

Unless your ass is really fawkin dirty, there is nothing wrong with it on either "end". ha ha ha ha "end". although i believe it is better to give than recieve, but thats just the kinda guy i am. It goes along wit the c a m e l t o e thing, what can i say:

I LUV FAWKIN WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luigi "between the cheeks" scarpini

CLub Fawkin Planet baby

----------------------------------

m o o s e k n u c k l e

I've done it for my ex-girlie (after a shower), she loved it. Haven't had it done to me though...

I don't thing Bastardino is talking about skat play, that shit is nasty! -- pun intended. That is also what gets dangerous health-wise. A clean assholio is just like any other place that gets cleaned... It's clean. Just don't let 'em take a dump and you'll be fine....

cwm1.gif

Umm, if tossing salad causes you to eat shit, then you need to go to remedial potty training classes. I have never recieved, but do give to my GF constantly. I know she loves it, not sure if I would be down. I'm sure it would feel good, by her reaction, but I think I might feel a little gay.

Originally posted by aljedynak:

When you love someone nothing is gross. Sure, I would lick his ass, suck his toes, swallow, etc. When he's 80 years old I'll change his diapers if need be. Nothing is off limits.

i am with you on this..LOVE HAS NO LIMITS.......

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

All I can say is eww....I would never do this....yuck....I dont know if I would mind it being done to me....if my bf wanted to do it I would let him....but I dont think I feel too comfortable about the whole thing.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif