Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: LADIES and GENTS

mistressbella

Originally posted by mistressbella:

Alright what piece of clothing turns u on? for me it would be silky boxers or a robe slightly closed.

Hmm thats a really really really really hard question.. i love when a guys wearing a button down shirt, and the top few buttons are open.. it makes me wanna just run up to him and lightly just touch his chest

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Don't really have a fav, but one night when I got home from work my girl had her boots and her jacket on. Hair was done make-up and all. I was like " cool, were going out "? Little did I know she was not wearing anything under the coat. It was an awesome outfit, different though!!!!!

I like my hunnie with his visor on , For some reasone its a turn on!!!

He is such a hottie!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

over the weekend i was exposed to this outfit by this guy i was with that totally TURNED ME ON (for some strange reason..lol)

nice black dress pants, matching black dress shirt alltucked in nice and neat. the sleaves of the dress shit were un-cuffed and rolled up and bit and the top three buttons were un-done exosing his OH SOO NICE chest not alot, but just enough =Þ OMG it was soo sexy for some reason. plus the fact that he had on a nice ass chain and bracelet. i dunno, im wierd i know..hehe.

But on a more comfy/relaxed not -- guys in grey sweats and a white wife beaters soo do it for me...ahh...i love that!!

i LOVE a man who can dress without being gay..a nice pair of pants...button down shirt...couple buttons undone...oh boy!!

but i also lvoe guys who wear hooded sweatshirts and gap jeans..ahah dont ask ahahha

hehe i love boys cwm41.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

i love seeing my hubby in little tight fitting shirts.. and his huge 18 inch arms prodtuding out of the sleeves... ahh! i just want to rip it off.... and whenever he wears a wife beater.. gets me dripping wet.. speaking of dripping wet.. i also love to see my hubby when he steps out of the shower dripping wet w/ just a little towel wrapped around his waist... just feel like ripping that off and slapping his butt with it!!!! cwm35.gif