Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AGE CHECK!, Dont be shy

D.Schwartz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by twiloman:

wow 21 when sasha and digweed play!! are u goin misskittie?

HELLZ YEA!!! Ill be there with bells on..and Im pretty sure I really will be wearing silver ones! Id be NUTZ not to go!!!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

sweet miss kittie, not sure what im wearin but im gonna have a silver whistle wink.gif and probably a yellow beanie that says swag if you wanna meet up, im bringin a bunch of friends so it would be cool to get a huge crowd of people that now eachother wink.gif let me know watsup

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by twiloman:

sweet miss kittie, not sure what im wearin but im gonna have a silver whistle wink.gif and probably a yellow beanie that says swag if you wanna meet up, im bringin a bunch of friends so it would be cool to get a huge crowd of people that know eachother wink.gif let me know watsup

Well I *may* be wearing a red velvet lil dress with white fur and jingle bells...heeh. I gotta see if I can still have find it. I dunno but I WILL have a tiarra. Me and my girl will be wearing one.

We'll set up some way to meet! Should be a lotta fun..no no CORRECTION!>>>>WILL BE A LOTTA FUN! If ya want, pm me!

9 days away and counting cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

sweet! i don't know clothing wise what im wearin, ill probably have a santa hat on tho heh heh ill be around, and if you wanna have a meetup just let me know and ill meet you at a certain time...ill be there all night long im sure. smile.gif

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Are you sitting down? I'm an old fart -- 30

cwm4.gif

if you're an old fart, what am i???? mentally i'm only about 23......father time says i'm 32 but i think he's got to be wrong about that frown.gif

OPMG you are sooooooo much older than me!!! wink.gif I can't believe it tongue.gif

Awwww Nicki, you're just a cutie...

cwm12.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

18... can't believe there's only one person out of 71 younger than me... jeez... i must be chomping at the bit... ~~ cwm41.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus