Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track you are dying to hear live in a club?

Are there any tracks that you guys love that you have never heard played live at a club? A few that come to my mind...Mike Koglin - The Silence, DJ Pippi - Feel It, CRW - I Feel Love. There are plenty more. I love the feeling when a DJ drops a track that you have been dying to hear live forever. Always seems to come when you least expect it.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I know this really isn't about live PA's, but imagine hearing ascension "Someone" live, OMG hearing her voice, seeing her standing there singing....aahhhh

Of course "silence" (Sarah M) performed live (Tiesto version)

but as far as a Track I'd love to hear on a system....

Vengaboys "We like to party"

(JUSTKIDDING!!!!)

I would love to hear one of my own tracks that I have made played live in a club....especially on the Phazon. That would be the ultimate to see people losing their shit to something that came from inside me. It will happen...and when it does, I hope you people are there to hear it. <goosebumps>

------------------

------------------------

Originally posted by midiman:

I would love to hear one of my own tracks that I have made played live in a club....especially on the Phazon. That would be the ultimate to see people losing their shit to something that came from inside me. It will happen...and when it does, I hope you people are there to hear it. <goosebumps>

thats my dream too homeboy. though i have never produced anything, thats what i want to do. And I know one day something that came out of my head will be played at twilo. And I swear that early saturday morning when Diggers drops my shit might just be the day I die...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I must admit I heard Seaman drop this track a few weeks back at Twilo and I almost lost it! What an amazing production.

Planet Funk - Chase the Sun

What a song!!!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by p00h:

And I swear that early saturday morning when Diggers drops my shit might just be the day I die...

You nailed it right on the head, if someone ever played my track while I was rolling and I didn't know it was coming. All you people would see my head explode into a million pieces.

Thing is, I have been training my body for that. Although my head would explode, my body would keep dancing until the song was over.

------------------

------------------------

The import that has the sample

"Together we witness the greatest of our time.. so ummmm let the bass go"

i have the vinly but not sure of the name, doesnt say... that bass would soup me up! =D

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"