Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW MUCH COCK DO CATHYO AND JOEYDOLLAZ SUCK????/

LOL, what are you, imposter?? cwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

sorry about the 2 posts but I was on the phone and I wanted to be sure to get that one off while you were still on the board.

It's funny that you should say that considering that apparently many people here see me as being one of the more "real" ones in the bunch.

Actually, I would like a more specific comment to refute than "fake, fake, fake..." unless you don't have anything to back it up. What's fake??

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

Originally posted by realfast:

lots and lots !!!! cathy is like 50yrs old with kids, so ya know she sucked a lot of dick. and joey a homo through and through

LOL, uh-oh someone is upset because I flamed him on his fat chick post.

BTW, I'm 29, pass for not more than 24 and yes I am one of the few people in this world who can have a family and still have a life...let's see what your doin' 10 years from now.

Oh, and the "she has kids so she must've sucked a lot of dick" shows the limit of your mental capabilities...maybe you should have mom check your posts before you send them smile.gif

------------------

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

sniffmyass, what is fake about me?...specifically

------------------

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

hey she nice to me :-D unless we are fighting about the better bathroom cleaner hahaha!! sniffmyass i think your the fake one....she has a much cooler sig anyway so that alone makes her not fake cwm11.gif

------------------

Work it mac daddy work it!!!

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

Originally posted by realfast:

lots and lots !!!! cathy is like 50yrs old with kids, so ya know she sucked a lot of dick. and joey a homo through and through

what a dick head!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it feel better to pay someone a compliment, then to say such freakin' mean things about someone who obviously seems cool as hell?

Somebodys playa hatin'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fake?? cathyo fake?? i think someone needs to look up the word "fake" in the dictionary....cathyo is one of the most real people here! oh wait, this is prob. one of those little kids that pop up every now and then...why am i even responding to such idiocy?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

whodamanbb?...you are! Thx, just don't tell people I'm *always* nice...then I'll get a rep like myrlin!

twiloman...truce! check the change in the sig. I'll give softscrub a second chance

smilepimpette...thx for the vote of confidence...you're obviously very cool too!

and Nicki, what can I say, us oldtimers gotta stick together! cwm38.gif

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Cath...you've got NOTHIN' to worry about, girl. Ignore im' :-) He's probably just jealous that you aren't sucking his cock. <winks>

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by cathyo:

sniffmyass, what is fake about me?...specifically

Bueller? Bueller?

Where did you go??

punk smile.gifsmile.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh

i love the attention dick head ... now if you dont mind, please get off my dick .... your mom would like ot blow me again and i loveeeeeeeeeee shooting fat loads down her throat while i force your dad to watch while tied up and ball-gaged, but he's really starting to enjoy the anal beads ... that worries me ... fucking cocksucker , go fuck yourself ...

and btw - why were me and cathyo ridiculed together ??? i barely even know her ... and oh yeah ...thanks for everyone defending me ... you guys are the best .. cwm13.gif

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh

i love the attention dick head ... now if you dont mind, please get off my dick .... your mom would like ot blow me again and i loveeeeeeeeeee shooting fat loads down her throat while i force your dad to watch while tied up and ball-gaged, but he's really starting to enjoy the anal beads ... that worries me ... fucking cocksucker , go fuck yourself ...

and btw - why were me and cathyo ridiculed together ??? i barely even know her ... and oh yeah ...thanks for everyone defending me ... you guys are the best .. cwm13.gif

I wouldnt get too worked up over it joey, at least you got an imposter who cared enough to go through registering a new name and so on. Relax, we all got your back.

Besides, this is the worst imposter/bashing post I have ever seen. I mean it doesnt even have any imagination to it whatsoever. Common sniff, put a little brain to it, you never know what might come out of it. Man I hope that if I ever decide to bash/imposter someone I come up with better shit than "fake,fake,..." wtf was that about?

cwm20.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

Yeah Joey don't worry about it. I think the only reason we were put together was because neither of us have been on the receiving end of much drama and sniffmyass felt it was our turn. I can honestly say...I've enjoyed it!

As far as all the posts defending me...I think that was just because I responded first and was so vocal. You know how posts have a way of getting away from the original topic. I think you got lost after the "50 years old and has kids comment" (LOL). Nothing to worry about...you know everyone loves you!! cwm12.gif

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by smilepimpette:

what a dick head!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it feel better to pay someone a compliment, then to say such freakin' mean things about someone who obviously seems cool as hell?

Somebodys playa hatin'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

what a great point!!! if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all!!! this board is supposed to be FUN!!!

Cathy & Joey, don't even waste your time on these losers!! Just add two more idiots to the imposter list! cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

This is so pathetic..

I always thought Cathyo was one of the coolest peeps on the board and after meeting her at the Apple meet-up I knew it for sure...And she looks younger than me and I'm 23!!

Joeydollaz.. "homo"? Yeah right!!! Joey and I are pretty good friends and let me tell you that he is the straightest kid in america !

I'm sorry I even wasted time to reply to an imposter's post.. rolleyes.gif

Love ya guys !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by cathyo:

Yeah Joey don't worry about it. I think the only reason we were put together was because neither of us have been on the receiving end of much drama and sniffmyass felt it was our turn. I can honestly say...I've enjoyed it!

As far as all the posts defending me...I think that was just because I responded first and was so vocal. You know how posts have a way of getting away from the original topic. I think you got lost after the "50 years old and has kids comment" (LOL). Nothing to worry about...you know everyone loves you!! cwm12.gif

LOL... I thinky ou're right -- I don't think I've ever seen anyone start with the two of you... but for the record, you BOTH rock!

cwm30.gif - meli - cwm30.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha