Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for older posters here

my parents don't use violence unlike yours. your slant eyed mama abused you when you were young.. and it shows.

you are one pathetic gook.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

This andwhysee punk needs an asswhooping from his mama... not because of his age, but cause his attitude blows...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andwhysee:

my parents don't use violence unlike yours. your slant eyed mama abused you when you were young.. and it shows.

i think this statement right here proves once and for all that we're dealing with a dim-witted moron and i take back my apology for calling you dumb. you are one pathetic teenager! i, for one, am no longer going to waste my time responding to your idiocy!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by cathyo:

...Let me tell you one thing, the fact that I can hold down a full time job, take care of my 2 boys on my own and still have the energy to throw down at a club once in a while is something to be proud of!

WORD!!! I hear you on that one sister!.

Plus I was a very late bloomer, didn't START clubbin 'til I hit 29! cwm20.gif

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

u know i understand how u guys feel that age is just a number,etc..but why do u guys feel the need to bash on younger clubbers, that , they dont know how to party, get fucked up, dont have money, dont go there for the music , need mommy and daddy...etc. Thats just childish...i mean i feel like who ever made those comments r just as bad as andwhysee making the comment about older clubbers...IMO

no need to bash younger clubbers, we were all young once, lets not forget it...

Well, first off, as I'm sure we all know, generalizations bring drama, cuz there are always exceptions to the rule.

However...

Foxyroxy: I am not bashing young clubbers. I have friends that are young clubbers/ravers (ScottySkribz, Clubmouse for example).

I AM making a few observations. After a hiatus from raving (with no shortage of distraction in Toronto and NYC), I went to Unified in New Rochelle to catch Dave Ralph and Christopher Lawrence. Whether it was a change in my perspective or a change in the rave scene, the “vibe” that ANDYWHYSEE was talking about was terrible. I bring up this rave, since it is safe to say that raves draw a much younger crowd than clubs.

First of all, at coat check people were pushing and shoving instead of queuing up.

Second of all, as I walked in around midnight, there were already “puddles” all over the place. By “puddles” I refer to groups of kids to cracked out drugs they couldn’t move and I doubt they knew where they were. What a great vibe, to have to pick my way through as if I were in a minefield.

Third, the music. Perhaps I am showing an evolution in my taste of music, but after a night at Twilo, going to a rave where the DJ changes every hour doesn’t really do it for me. Dave Ralph and Christopher Lawrence did the best they could to build a set in an hour. But whoever it was after Dave Ralph, was so laughable, I left. How better to kill a vibe than to play pounding techno and then follow it up with “One More Time” by Daft Punk?

And what better way to enjoy such delectable mixing skills by being cracked out in a puddle on the floor? Spacegirl’s DAT tape probably hits the spot, since her drumming hands out of sync with the beat aren’t visible to eyes rolled into the back of the head…

Again, not all young people behave this way. I am not bashing young ravers or clubbers. But I never see people pushing in the coat check at 25 or 28 year old filled Twilo...

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 02-27-2001).]

wow cwm24.gif

i'd never guess u were that old...i always assumed u're no more than 20 (don't take that in a bad way)

Originally posted by blueangel:

I started clubbing when I was 15/16 . . . not for the music but because I was young, wild, reckless, and self-destructive. I'm 29 now and I party because I LOVE the music. Can't seem to stay away from it! I guess if that makes me wierd . . . then I am!

BlueAngel

Originally posted by jewel44317:

LMAO... this thread is a classic! You big kidz rule!!

Hi Jewel! I agree with you.

This is an amusing thread, but only if you've passed the magic age when you dont feel like enjoying life anymore.

I'm one of the older people in this crowd. I partied in the Chicago scene when i was 17 to 23, usually 3-4 nights a week on my own dime. I went out then for the music and dancing and i still go out for the music and dancing.

The point that people seem to be making is that things that you enjoy in life don't change as you get older, unless you're so weak-willed that you buy into the notion that you must conform to other people's expectations of how you should behave.

So, i think you need to take a closer look at what you're suggesting and redetermine if that's really what you believe. Do you believe *you* should behave according to others' impressions of how you should behave. Or, do you think you should live your own life, enjoy your own interests, according to what *you* enjoy?

I chose the latter.

EDIT: for clarity. this post is not directed at Jewel.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 02-28-2001).]

Yes, yes... your mama must be proud that she raised such a racist fool. Your father shoulda left you where you really belong.... as a cumstain on the side of your mother's mouth...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

wow cwm24.gif

i'd never guess u were that old...i always assumed u're no more than 20 (don't take that in a bad way)

How could I take that in a bad way!! I try to stay in shape and take care of myself, so when someone tells me I look younger than my age . . . I'm glad my hard efforts are showing and take it as a HUGE compliment! Thank, sweetie! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

im 19 and frankly i get turned off when i see old people especially those in late 20s or even 30s. im sorry but you guys just kill the vibe...

Thank G-d you have all those world famous 19 year old DJ's to kick the beat for you!

cwm32.gif

Hell, I hope you don't listen to all OUR OLD DJ's, 'cause what could they possibly know about making a vibe, some of them are in their (dare I say it...) THIRTIES!! [note the sarcasam] cwm23.gif

Originally posted by christyne13:

Hell, I hope you don't listen to all OUR OLD DJ's, 'cause what could they possibly know about making a vibe, some of them are in their (dare I say it...) THIRTIES!! [note the sarcasam]

LOL! Actually, some of them are in their FORTIES!!

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Insults are a sure sign that one's argument is failing them... Andwhysee, get over yourself. If you're there for the music and the party, then try to revel in the experience. Music and good times are timeless. IMO, you're missing the spirit of the experience... openness and acceptance.

Now... i have to clarify my earlier post for anyone who saw it as directed at Jewel. It was directed at those of us who think there is a top age for enjoying life. I just wanted to say "hello" to Jewel... and i agree with her.

Originally posted by jewel44317:

What's up, Petrol. Hun- you took me way outta context.... I'm 25 (ie: "old" to andwhysee.) I was LMAO b/c of all the awesome responses by the "elders" on the board... I know you don't know me very well, so I guess that's why you mistook my response. <snip>

Ciao,

Jewel

<snip>

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

well u can write whatever you want but aren't u a bit too old to argue with a 19 yr old?

old scumbag...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Yes, yes... your mama must be proud that she raised such a racist fool. Your father shoulda left you where you really belong.... as a cumstain on the side of your mother's mouth...

well u can write whatever you want but aren't u a bit too old to argue with a 19 yr old?

old scumbag...

Arguing? Who's arguing? Dickhead... you just don't know how to read, apparently your mama didn't do a good job schooling you either.

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

LOL! Actually, some of them are in their FORTIES!!

Let's not forget about Junior, who's in his

FIFTIES- but wait, this kid is an ageist and a RACIST, I'm sure he's a homophobe too. This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to hear what pearls of wisdom come out of his mouth next.