Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is here in love? and with who or what?

SWM in love with deep funky house and nightlong laughter seeks

SF with same interests...

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

i love whoever loves me... (that's an easy way to get out of it)

nah... i don't think anyone loves me... but i love orchid and mareluna and that's about it...blah~ cwm32.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

i love whoever loves me... (that's an easy way to get out of it)

nah... i don't think anyone loves me... but i love orchid and mareluna and that's about it...blah~ cwm32.gif

i love you and mareluna my night time friends!!!! smile.gif

Z. tebya toje smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

::BIG HUGS & KISSES:: to djmoonshine and orchid21... cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

i love you!!!

u know, someone said something really interesting to me once.. basically, he said that being in love is a state of mind that didn't need to be applied solely to relationships between bf/gf, gf/gf, bf/bf but to all people, friends, whatever...

if we escape the conventional meaning of "being in love" then i think this is true.. u can be in love with people not in a sexual way, but.. (how do i explain this?!) because you love them so much..

WTF-- i have no idea what i'm babbling about.. but if someone has a slightly tenuous grasp on what the bloody hell i'm talking about, then help me out. lol! (it'a almost 3am.. that's my excuse lol)

anyways, back to the conventional meaning of "being in love." i am so in love. with one of my best friends no less..

and i'll leave it at that.. smile.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 03-02-2001).]

hey, i heard about this "love" stuff! heard it's the best high; "higher than before". if anyone can hook me up with a nice, fat ball of some pure, crystalline love, let me know. i don't want any skinny or cut crap either

i want it to be so clean, i can take it in any way. and each way would be its own high. something that will fuck me up incredibly

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

hey, i heard about this "love" stuff! heard it's the best high; "higher than before". if anyone can hook me up with a nice, fat ball of some pure, crystalline love, let me know.

I heard they got loads of the stuff at the meat market. The butcher will cut it up nicely for you...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I heard they got loads of the stuff at the meat market. The butcher will cut it up nicely for you...

I wouldn't mind a slice now and then... cwm14.gif

-Jamms "springfevercomingbaby"

cwm7.gif

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

I'm in love with my hunny bunny, blckraven! Like anyone had to ask! cwm4.gif

Deanna11: YOU ONE FUNNY CHICKA!! And you look soooooooo sweet too! That just goes to show you . . .never judge a book by its cover!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Now I KNOW you guys don't want me to start gushing about my Mike again, that could go on forever...so I'll just say, yes I am!!!! cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

In love??? I dont know anymore....i thought i knew what love was....now im just soo soo confused about it....

"GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH....IM IMPOTENT!!!!!"

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Now I KNOW you guys don't want me to start gushing about my Mike again, that could go on forever...so I'll just say, yes I am!!!! cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

start gushing away! thats what this thread is about! biggrin.gif

------------------

cwm29.gifUNBOUNDGettin'UNWOUND

Unbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

TëMA