Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u use to kickstart YOUR morning?

I would be lost without my dear coffee vendor every morning.

But I can sympathize with you Pepsi drinkers... I never drank too much coffee in college, it made me ill sometimes, but my senior year I was drinking at least a 2 liter bottle a day. One of my friends would always tell me to hold my hands out... and laugh to watch them shake.

I would be lost without my dear coffee vendor every morning.

But I can sympathize with you Pepsi drinkers... I never drank too much coffee in college, it made me ill sometimes, but my senior year I was drinking at least a 2 liter bottle a day. One of my friends would always tell me to hold my hands out... and laugh to watch them shake.

I enjoy a fresh packed bowl in the morning. I am not...NOT a morning person. I sneer at anything sneer-able. If I take a puff or two...I feel much better. It makes my walk to the train much more tolerable. By the time I get to work....I'm a happy camper...until My boss comes to my desk and completely destroy's any order that once existed.....

----BUZZ------

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Sex, Xenadrine, Orange juice, my cats licking my face and the sun smile.gif

Being unemployed - NOTHING gets you up - your entire day becomes one big nap lol.

If you're a night person, exhaustion gets u to sleep...akk if you work at night, you sleep from 5ish in the morning to around noon. Weird but a lot of people have that schedule...

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

*suggested* regimen for normal, diurnal human schedule:

upon waking up, one small bowl meth or crack

hit as needed throughout the day

at bedtime, 2-12 beers plus either sominex or codeine. drive home (don't forget to set meth/crack out by bed before you crash)

you think i'm making this up

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by kitty19:

i just need a good dose of some tight music in the morning and it gets my blood flowin for the day!

there's nothing like walking around all day with YOUR favorite beats in your head. today's selection was a bit of s&d and dj rip! nothing like the trance and chicago hardhouse blend right? wink.gif

ps. oh yea, and a cup of green tea with honey and lemon helps. wink.gif

I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE, I DRINK A CUP OF HOT TEA WITH A LOT OF SUGAR AND BLAST MY FAVORITE JOINTS ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL, GETS ME GOING ALL THE TIME

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by sarahb53:

I am the exact same way. Screw coffee, pepsi rules!

I hear you.....tho pepsi doesn't quite have the kick lol bought a case of mountain dew in the fridge for every morning 12 cans for 3.99 bargain!

....back in Aus I used to drink V, just like red bull except tasted bettr and had vitamin B added as well...

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by kitty19:

i just need a good dose of some tight music in the morning and it gets my blood flowin for the day!

EXACTLY!!!!! that's all i need to kickstart my day... some good ole pumpin trance!

(and some water ;p)

peace! -daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

mondays after a long week of clubbin i usually take a stacker2 to jump start my morning..

any other day of the week i take my nitrophen (i'm on a diet) and i dont ever mix the 2 on any givin day.. i dont wanna be to wired...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html