Clubplanet Nightlife Community

----. o 0 Ladies: RAVERS VS. JUICEHEADS 0 o .---

I like guys in between. When they are too big I feel like they will crush me, especially because I am small. Besides that the real big juiceheads shave their arms and then take off their shirts, then their prickly arms rub against you! Not a good feel guys for the ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone before said they like guys who can dress, now, I love to dress up and look good, but if I'm going to be dancing all night at twilo, I'm not dressing up. I want to be comfortable for those long hrs of dancing. What about the people who don't care what there wearing and know how to have a good time, with confidendce...

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

funny thing is......he isnt a juicehead....lol... cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

I remember a time when the only place juiceheads use to hang out was webster Hall Roxy on Gay nights and Sound Factory when it was where Twilo is located now. Techno and Trance was what the Freaks and kidz who could really dance gravitaded to. I don't mind anyone and I fully accept all kinds. I mean fuck it..you just can't contain a great sound in the underground. But I have seen more fights now between Juicers and Raver now than ever before. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but I think all the Steroid rage should be left off the dance floors. Where people like me just want to dance to great tracks. But hey! Whatever floats your boats NY!!

I guess im duffed then..cuz im neither...

What do u call those guys that r like me....not big enough to be a juicehead....and not cool enough to be a raver???

guess im the middle man.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by nycvoyeur:

Just my opinion,sorry to say I see more girls with juiceheads with no shirts on than I see with ravers. But, to each his own....just have a good time.....tired of everyone complaining!

The girls with the ravers are DANCING with their boys, and to dance you need rooooooooooom -- the juiceheads generally like to grind, therefore you'd more easily spot the chickies hanging off them! cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by ufostylee:

strait up juiuceheads are retarded. im sorry bro, but you gotta realize how stupid you look runnin around with no shirt on, thinkin your impressin people. YOU LOOK RETARDED. you dance funny. and, personally, i think you put quite a damper on the evening. at least deep the shirt on. cwm21.gif

HAHAHA!!! You forgot one thing though... they think feeling themselves is dancing

Originally posted by melichacha:

The girls with the ravers are DANCING with their boys, and to dance you need rooooooooooom -- the juiceheads generally like to grind, therefore you'd more easily spot the chickies hanging off them! cwm7.gif

- meli -

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

You got that right girlie!

Originally posted by trancewhore:

Someone before said they like guys who can dress, now, I love to dress up and look good, but if I'm going to be dancing all night at twilo, I'm not dressing up. I want to be comfortable for those long hrs of dancing. What about the people who don't care what there wearing and know how to have a good time, with confidendce...

I don't feel uncomfortable dressing up and dancing. Unless a guy is in a suit or something(which isn't the case in clubs) he won't feel uncomfy dancing.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

i cant say anything about this...im a big juicehead who wears ufos and try to rave. I try to do glowsticks aswell but all i can do are figure 8's. I love to touch my chest all the time for all the ladies to see and drool all over me!!!!

what will it be gals???

Personally, when I go out with my skin-tight spandex with my faux thong going up my back, I would really like to dance on the stairs at SF with you. Maybe I will let you wear my lepoard-print cowboy hat and maybe not.

First I have to apply glitter to my heaving orbs of silicone, ok? Then we can do the "bushwacker" juicehead dance!

Originally posted by cazz926:

Personally, when I go out with my skin-tight spandex with my faux thong going up my back, I would really like to dance on the stairs at SF with you. Maybe I will let you wear my lepoard-print cowboy hat and maybe not.

First I have to apply glitter to my heaving orbs of silicone, ok? Then we can do the "bushwacker" juicehead dance!

LOL - bushwacker dance!!!! Sooooooooo right!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

funny thing is......he isnt a juicehead....lol... cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

thank u.. if u hadnt said it i would have lol

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I think I'm a confused little kid with this.......I dress nice sometimes, dress comfortable others(cargos, t-shirt, sneakers), have a medium build, dance half-decent, I like females both dressed up and dressed down(depends on the individual), I wear visors but shave my arms, etc.......so what the fuck am I?? I don't really believe much in these hardcore classifications.......the stereotypes are immaterial......very few can fit either bill to the fullest IMO.......most people seem to be half-steppin in either direction or in both(like me)........attitude is what it's all about......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Juiceheads can totally kill a vibe at a club - about 5 weeks ago I was at SF and a fight broke out, because some poor guy bumped into a juicehead and he started raging with his friends - Then the club put on some whack ass music and the whole place started thinning out - Why go to a club to fight?

Originally posted by tyco:

I think I'm a confused little kid with this.......I dress nice sometimes, dress comfortable others(cargos, t-shirt, sneakers), have a medium build, dance half-decent, I like females both dressed up and dressed down(depends on the individual), I wear visors but shave my arms, etc.......so what the fuck am I?? I don't really believe much in these hardcore classifications.......the stereotypes are immaterial......very few can fit either bill to the fullest IMO.......most people seem to be half-steppin in either direction or in both(like me)........attitude is what it's all about......

Mikey

I think it has a lot to do with the frame of mind that I enter the night with... Sometimes I'm in a vinyl pant mood, and sometimes I'm not... I think like Mikey said, in his post (and as I noted in my first one) the issue here is not the outfits but the personalities that tend to (note I say TEND TO -- I'm not dissing, I'm addressing the stereotype) come with them. What I mean is confidence vs. arrogance -- for example, the fact that most of the "juicehead" population (the reallllly big scary type in particular) is terribly arrogant and assumes that they must look really great rubbing themselves is a bit much for me. Give me a guy dressed however who will have a good time and not just ogle himself all night over a stereotypical juicehead any day! Hell, I don't ask that he be the greatest dance that ever lived, I just want to dance and have fun... in the end isn't that what it's about?

Personally, I wouldn't want to be stuck in one little stereotype or another -- where's the fun in that? I'd much rather be full of surprises...

cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by tyco:

Mikey

hmmmm, visors...No offense Tyco, you maybe the flyest visor wearing guy out there, but I've always thought that those things look ridiculous. And it feels like they make the guy look like he's 15 no matter what age he is. I maybe wrong

Ladies what is your verdict on visors, superfly or superdork?

cwm35.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by nycetouch:

hmmmm, visors...No offense Tyco, you maybe the flyest visor wearing guy out there, but I've always thought that those things look ridiculous. And it feels like they make the guy look like he's 15 no matter what age he is. I maybe wrong

Ladies what is your verdict on visors, superfly or superdork?

cwm35.gif

Visors are cute depending

a) who's wearing them

2) how the visor is being worn (is he being jerky and wearing it backward and upside down ala Kenny "Special K" Fisher, or just rocking it normally)

and

III) is it a nice one or is it as nasty and dirty as can be...

These are determining factors in visor wearing... cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by nycetouch:

And it feels like they make the guy look like he's 15 no matter what age he is.

No shit... hmmm... time for me to get some... whoo hooo... visors all the way...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif