Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you listen to when your not listening to Techno?

Just wondering..What kind of other music pumps you..moves you..makes you bob your head? (It can also be electronic but not Techno,Trance,Jungle etc..) I like everything from Trip Hop mellow down tempo shit like Massive Attack,DJ Shadow to Rockier shit like

Tortoise and Radiohead. How bout you guys?....

I like to listen to disco house, punk, hardcore, alternative, pop, whichever of my 4000+mp3's comes up in random play cwm29.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

When I get out of a club full of pounding music and I am on my way home, I actually like finding one of those Fine Arts stations that play chamber music and symphonies.

VERY relaxing!

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

When I lived in NYC,all I listened to was K-Rock there,too...miss that station.The California equivalent for it is called 91X,I think...anyways,I love Middle Eastern music...Indian sitar music without the damn vocals..lol...a lot of heavy metal,alternative,and rock...and as always...techno,house,rave music...the world would be a sad place without music!

------------------

Sassa

hard progressive house. wink.gif

nothing more, nothing less. call me shallow. smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

a little bit of this and a little bit of that- old school jazz, blues, classic rock, alternative/rock, trip hop, classical, r&b, hip hop . . .

------------------

"any kind of stance or belief is in its essence opposing to life and truth"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

all diff kinds. some hip-hop, r&b, the doors, the beatles, all that classic stuff, i love classical music. so damn relaxing. korn, portishead, fiona apple, smashing pumpkins. blah blah blah.....

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by tastyt:

Yeah, Fiona Apple has the sexiest voice ever, when I'm bummed out over my man I like to listen to Tidal and just belt out my blues.

Portishead, Bjork, Soul Coughing, all that good stuff.

K-Rock's pretty cool, especially when they play early-90's grunge, and all these new grunge-style bands are great (Godsmack, Korn, Creed, etc.)

Also there's this really great Jazz station, 82.9 or something like that.

I love!!! love Fiona!! Have you picked up her latest?? God...every song is a work of art.....#4 off her newest....brings me to tears..

I like soul coughing too (sniff sniff..no longer) U2, Sublime, Bobby Dylan, (goin way back), my girl Tori Amos, and lately LTG Bukem....good stuff.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif