Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets get one thing straight about SF,juiceheads and other clubs...

I remember when there was no stupid messageboard,when SF was good and the club scene was amazing.What the fuck happened???? I wish there was no messageboard for people to bitch about everything, and I wish 1/2 the people didn't know about SF because it's you people that make it worse.I don't go anymore because you people ruin the god damn scene.Always bitchin about something or other.When I used to go,the space wouldn't be to packed,Paris was picky which meant everyone was goodlooking,everyone knew how to dance,everyone knew each other and the drugs were'nt out of control.And every guy had their shirt off!!!!!!!If you got it flaunt it because your not going to have it for long.Maybe if 1/2 of you's hit the gym, you wouldn't be bitchin about guys with their shirts off because you would be right there with them.SF sucks, Twilo sat. fierce..

------------------

sunset.gif

Is that your steroids talkin juice man?

"Everyone had their shirts off.." (snort..snicker..) What a tool!I go to the gym meat head and the last thing I want to do is get naked in a club. I know how good I look under my clothes and so does my girl. Don't need the dance floor to boost my ego. I just want to dance without big steroid hulks like you scrapping me with your chest stuble.

And if you don't like message boards then simply "go away!". Because we reflect what the majority of this club scene in the city thinks. And yea..the majority thinks muscle heads (like you must be are cheese). Sorry dude..truth hurts huh!?

I have to agree with mugwup - I workout 3 times a week - play soccer and hockey, but I don't go to a club to take my shirt and have hoes flatter my eago, because I have a low self-esteem and shit!!

Plus - to many of the muscle heads go to a club roid raging and shit - starting drama and crap!! Most people go to a club to have a good time and as for excluding people because they are ugly - that's just fucked up and totally what the club shouldn't be about - this isn't eighties and or some Molly Ringwald movie and shit!!

Originally posted by anthonyp:

I wish there was no messageboard for people to bitch about everything,

..and what the heck do you think your doin right now? cwm13.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

"Take your shirts off, but not everybody... some people leave your shirts on..."

stop bitching, juiceballs will be on top of the scene forever, just get over it already. just go to a club, ignore it and have fun, or shut the fuck up, stop whining and get some muscles.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

I agree with djustinh and anthonyp-take your shirts off if you've got the body to flaunt because it won't last forever. The "exhibitionism" is part of the scene and its not for everybody. I think it adds to the sexual energy of the club. A worked-out muscular body is hot whether it be on a girl or guy. Show the skin! The other thing is the stubble. I'm there with my shirt off all the time and to be honest, I've never brushed or been brushed by anyone with stubble-just watch where you're walking!

I wish everyone would stop bashing one another, especially the juiceheads. Seems to me that many of the people here are putting other things into their bodies other than steroids!

Originally posted by mugwump:

Is that your steroids talkin juice man?

"Everyone had their shirts off.." (snort..snicker..) What a tool!I go to the gym meat head and the last thing I want to do is get naked in a club. I know how good I look under my clothes and so does my girl. Don't need the dance floor to boost my ego. I just want to dance without big steroid hulks like you scrapping me with your chest stuble.

And if you don't like message boards then simply "go away!". Because we reflect what the majority of this club scene in the city thinks. And yea..the majority thinks muscle heads (like you must be are cheese). Sorry dude..truth hurts huh!?

Ok, what did I just say, I'm juice free and your still calling me juicehead,you see that's exactly what I'm talking about,don't judge a book by it's cover bro.Second, I don't have a hairy chest so I don't have stuble,I'm the last person to cause drama in a club,I go for one reason,to hear good music and dance.So why don't you get your facts right,and maybe if you knew me then you could open your mouth.So in the meantime there will still be guys taking their shirts off and you still bitching about it,but you know what,there's nothing you can do about it!

------------------

sunset.gif