Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Times they are a changin'.......

Originally posted by mspacman:

You are such a joke.

Uh huh. Prime example. cwm25.gif

I agree with B2B. The board has its high's and lo's . . . also, it evolves like everything else in this world. As long as you remian who you are . . . that's the most important thing.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard

boobielogo2.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

oh steve my hero..

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

you have to come save the board... YOU JUST HAVE TO

My first service to the Club community is to 86 Rob from all Johnny Vicious appearances int he tri-state area.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Excellent point, Oo. From where I am, I read a lot of other fora on the net in the name of research...and I have to say it is not just CNYC that seems to be in a funk lately. Seems to be people in general.

Keep your positive attitude, sunshine, you know we love you!

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

<<singing>>> OOANA!!!

I love ya girl! :-)

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

My first service to the Club community is to 86 Rob from all Johnny Vicious appearances int he tri-state area.

you'll never work in this town again

whore

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Oooo- Good post with some deep insight. A couple of small things. I have noticed some of the negative input and I have learned quickly who those posts are from. I do not even open them any longer. I know who always says nice things smile.gif has happy thoughts smile.gif and I try and steer clear of everyone else.

Crack- Your posts are silly and funny... I always almost fall out of my chair laughing, people around me cannot figure out why I am laughing at the computer screen. smile.gif

Steph

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Sorry for my bit of negativity guys but what can I say...even I have my moments.

To all my buds out there...ya know I adore you guys.

To those I haven't met yet (like exodust) ...I'm very much looking forward to meeting you real soon.

To the rest of you who wanna continue your crap...have fun! I couldn't bloody care less. :-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ive been reading this board for a long time. its funny when i see people that have registered after me have posted more than 1000 times not that it is a bad thing. i guess i only really post when i think i have something good to say or i need questions answered. it seems like in the past months lots of people have been drawn in and post comments like you suck this and this club sucks that. its funny sometimes.. but i guess thats what happens when people hide behind this keyboard thug mentality i know you guys have meet ups and lots of people know each other but the majority of the people posting dont really care about anyone else. i ve seen racist comments thrown in homophobic comments.. kinda sucks.i liked to read this board because i almost as soon as i got into the club scene i was whisked away to school in cali.. and i liked to read the posts and keep up on whats going on dunno if this mad sense oh well....

"save the drama for your moma"

im mew to the board, but i must say that i feel alot of love going around. it definately seems like there are a couple of rotten eggs, but on the whole ive been impressed by everyones attitude, especially when ive met them in person!

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Now hang on a minute here, guys. I've been around here a long time (although I don't post much). And I remember the very same conversations going on last May. In fact, things were *much* worse back then -- hence the eventual creation of the drama board. Let's all get off our high horses and stop bemoaning how cool it "used" to be. If you don't want want people having fun and letting off steam in this public BBS, then maybe you're not as plur as you think you are.

Originally posted by helpermonkey:

Now hang on a minute here, guys. I've been around here a long time (although I don't post much). And I remember the very same conversations going on last May. In fact, things were *much* worse back then -- hence the eventual creation of the drama board. Let's all get off our high horses and stop bemoaning how cool it "used" to be. If you don't want want people having fun and letting off steam in this public BBS, then maybe you're not as plur as you think you are.

****clapping****

That's exactly what I mean.....Thank you !

the more people that post stupid crap as this the worst it's gonna be.. Get over it and move on..... damnit.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com