Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID : The one JP played just as i went in to a K hole, it goes bum, tst, bum tst?

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Was it "Stranger in my House" by Tamia?

...sorry just beta testing my reply program.

STFU, you don't have a clue skank arse bitch, suck it, yo mama's a ho...

Sorry just pressed the Illian emulation mode of the reply software.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Sad how ppl have nothing better to do but bash Factory day in and day out....

It's funny how people miss the joke.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

What's even funnier is when people repeat a joke that's been told a 1000 times to the same group of people.. And the joke is not even that funny.. Oh well...

Myteriouss i am sorry you got the wrong end of this, it wasn't about SF or JP it was just a piss take of people who post the same old threads 1000 times as you say.. check the thread for Newbies and Oldies, download the software and you will see what i mean..

No offence meant at all, you got the wrong end of the stick. I am sorry that you though i was that 'basic' that i do things like that.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

What's even funnier is when people repeat a joke that's been told a 1000 times to the same group of people.. And the joke is not even that funny.. Oh well...

whats even more repetetive(and not too funny) is people who feel a need to argue. if you don't enjoy the joke dont open the post...

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

mysteriousss, check this out and you will get it...

It's a program that generates posting topics. It just comes up with all the usuall ones..

You will notice it says 'Sorry just a beta test' on my post at the top.. well that is in referance to testing the software...

You see EVEN i was taking the piss out of people who post topics like that.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I am utterly digusted. How dare you insult K that way. And to disgrace JP and SF in that manner. Get over yourself, and stop starting trouble.

This is a community that believes in PLUR and washes it down with water and takes 5HTP to bring up the PLUR.

How dare you. NOBODY RESPOND TO THIS TROLL.

THANK YOU.

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Some people need to have a laxative slipped into their drinks....

just MO

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

wow ... I check in after being away for so long and it's the same stupid shit and the same stupid posts 6 months later - haha

still sweatin JP and SF ... same stupid fuckin peeps too ... lmao

see ya in another 6 months ...

Mysterious - good seing you at Vinyl ... lol

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

...but it *still* makes you laugh your ass off.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

oopsies, b2b, you should've tested your program with a different response.....but i get the joke and it flippin' funny....(where's the special button for the retarded users like me??? wink.gif)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

People who do not get the joke, go here immediately!!!!!!!!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/024887.html

I get it David and that is some funny ass shit!

**DISCLAIMER: The above post is in no way defaming Sound Factory or Jonathan Peters. B2B accepts no responsiblity for the drama that may result from the above statements from members who do not read the link provided. Thank you.**

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by djustinh:

the drama begins

B2B will come out with version 4.0 for that... all the bells and whistles to go with it... upgrade price is 45 fucking dollars... cwm23.gif

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

b2b - sorry, I didn't read the board much lately and didn't read that post that you were talking about... no hard feelings...

misskittie - did you address that to me?

junglekittn - if people are referencing another post, they should say so right away. not everyone reads every single goddamn post on the board all the time.

rally - hi sweetie smile.gif good seeing ya too.. thanx for the CD although I didn't get to listen to it yet.. Rachel stole it frown.gif I thought we were troopers showing up early at Vinyl but you beat us smile.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

ME ME ME!! I was bored yesterday and knocked it up.

{starts up the rumor mill}

KNOCKED UP???? Who did you knock up??

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

misskittie - did you address that to me?

Actually, to be quite frank with you, Im referencing that to everyone who gets all bitchy when people make silly comments about the club they like. Please, its not like YOU established the club. Its not like its YOUR money in that club. Its a club....get over what people think....and thats to EVERYONE!

Stop taking things so damn personally.......thats what Im saying!

>cough sneeze ouchie<

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.