Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Usual Monday Favorite Vocal Track Thread

So I'm chillin with Mario & Co. yesterday, and he made a reference to the thread I post every week asking everyone what their favorite current Vocal track is. I didn't realize I do it every week but I guess it's appropriate on Mondays after a week/weekend of partying in the hot spots.

So...It's Monday morning. Welcome to my official "Favorite Current Vocal Track" thread cwm7.gif

What's your favorite current VOCAL club track this week?

Sadly, even though I heard some great music all weekend...I was not overly hooked on anything. So I'll have to stick with a past winner for me: "I Am Strong" by World Of Shoes (JV Remix).

Tag, you're it!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 03-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

I have a new appreciation for KOT's "Finally"...Ali from Deep Dish rocked it Friday night, what a dope vocal track. I know that's Cazz's jam. Note to self: MUST PICK IT UP smile.gif

AGREE 100%!!!!!!

------------------

Yellow CK's and Double Stacked Zorros are mine.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I'm all about Nothingness this week...ever since you mentioned it last week... smile.gifcwm38.gif

Yeah, that's a phat track still. Especially when Sandy B's vocals first come in: "I can flow like the blood moving in your heart, I won't drown cause you're much too shallow" her voice against the background music is very powerful. (Damn...I'm so flaky today cwm12.gif )

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

i have to say junior's mix of "i'm like a bird" this Sunday morning sent me & Oo into a block-hopping frenzy (love ya, sis!)

aside from that one, i am loving santessa -just when i needed you, and angel moraes - the cure (jv mix) just feeling those tracks...with a big smile smile.gif

love, ei

------------------

pretibaby@excite.com

That Santessa track is iight, I like the lyrics.. Sounds a lot like the Flying Song (but not as good IMO)..

I'm definitely feeling Deep Dish's remix of Dido - Thank You..

P.S. Ali, if you find out the name of that vocal track I asked you about you would no longer be my bitch..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

"I'm Like a Bird" by Nelly Furtado (remixed by JV)... I love Nelly - furthermore, I'm on a hardcore Nelly kick this week, as it seems all her songs talk about something I'm feelin'!

- meli - "wearingthroughthenellycdwithaquickness"

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

I have a new appreciation for KOT's "Finally"...Ali from Deep Dish rocked it Friday night, what a dope vocal track. I know that's Cazz's jam. Note to self: MUST PICK IT UP smile.gif

That is sweet, you remembered!...when we going to Body & SOUL?

I am also digging Santessa "Just when I needed you" thanks to Schwinge. And of course, the timeless classic now remixed by Funkstar: Pull up to the Bumper

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

OK OK!!! I missed it...better late then never! :P

Drum roll please....And the vocal of the week goes to:

Sono - Keep Control

Really any mix of this song is great! Can't get enough of it. Rich, why do I have this feeling that you're not coming out this Saturday? YOU CAN'T MISS DANNY HOWELLS AND JUNIOR!!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Sono - Keep Control

Really any mix of this song is great! Can't get enough of it. Rich, why do I have this feeling that you're not coming out this Saturday? YOU CAN'T MISS DANNY HOWELLS AND JUNIOR!!!!

Well...as I told the board in the thread entitled "To those who came to see Junior last night..." ( http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/024622.html for those who skipped it--MARIO)

"Well, we're heading off into hibernation for then next few weeks. See you in April!" Sorry kid, I'd love to see Howells and Junior...but I just can't come...and if I tell you why, I'd have to kill you so let's just let it go cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 03-15-2001).]

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Sono - Keep Control

all the nights i held my guide over you

all the days i tried to sleep

could not sleep

i fell to deep

...keep control...

of me....

try to feep the frequency...

is that the same track..... i've been everywhere tryin' to find it... on the Fuel label?...

cwm7.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~