Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHat DJ;s........

Gotta agree with Rob, Tarantella and Redanka should come back to NYC...last time they played Exit of all places.

DJ Vibe of Underground Sound of Lisbon fame as well smile.gif

Angel Moraes, DJ Pierre, 16b, on and on and on.............

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Your getting in to the lingo quickly... keep your accent!!

touche

rest assured the accent ain't going anywhere wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Guest danwang

Let's hear some more euro-cheese!

Kai Tracid

Blank & Jones

Ferry Corsten

How about bringing Innercity to MSG or Javits Center?

Or have Love Parade in Central Park?

Has anyone heard MacGuyver? He's a buddy from Boston who I think could show people in NY a good time. (btw, I"m just curious - is there anyone here who handles, or is involved with, booking for any place or event?)

Has anyone seen/heard MC Mario live? How is he? Is he like a Canadian version of DJ Skribble? Or Pete Tong? Or something completely different?

Same questions about DJ Markski in Chicago...

Thievery Corporation

Bob Sinclair

Lex Baxter

DJ Cam

The Karminsky Experience Inc

Jazzanova

Rockers Hi-Fi

Up, Bustle & Out

Basement Jaxx

Smith & Mighty

John Beltran

DJ Rodriguez

Christoph Isermann

Ian Pooley

Ven Van Hees

DJ Paco de la Cruz

Boozoo Bajou

Pimp Rekker

Fila Brazillia

Soulstice

People Under The Stairs

John Howard

King Kooba

I'll be impressed if any of you know any of these guys. Clue: most of them play funky Latin dub groove...

------------------

furnace.gif

HEy everyone...

What DJ's are you guys dying to see here in NYC??????????

Just curious about some of the talent that doesnt come around NY often............

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

<--- eagerly awating Mauro Picotto's return

Hey - missed ya last night! And you missed the debut of ChaCha in UFO's... lol

cwm7.gif - meli - cwm4.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-16-2001).]

Originally posted by spoonyd:

DJ Dan

DJ Sneak

Mark EG

John 00 Fleming

Deejay Punc Roc

need more?

smile.gif

SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK

I would agree with you re John oo Fleming but word around the campfire from my boys back home (Sydney) was that he sucked big time there last week

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

<--- eagerly awating Mauro Picotto's return

Hey - missed ya last night! And you missed the debut of ChaCha in UFO's... lol

cwm7.gif - meli - cwm4.gif

Meli u will love Sneak! ....http://www.torontoraves.com/dj-sneak.htm

------------------