Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever had an orgasm from music?

OK maybe not the actual BIG O..but a moment on the dance floor (induced or not) when there is a build and the music got sooo good that you felt like having a mental orgasm. Where was it? who was spinning? remember the track? One particular moment that stuck in you head as THEE deffinative dance floor moment! Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

I don't remember the exact song... the musik that night was sick all together...it was in Miami this past Mem Day and JP was spinning...I thought I'm gonna go crazy! One of his best sets I've heard so far...one of the best nights I've had so far biggrin.gif

Last time I had an amazing moment when I thought "Holy shiiit my head is going to explode this is so good.." was at Gatecrasher dancing on stage when Tiesto droped Silence. I got goose bumps and I wasn't rolling or anything. My girl squeezed my hand and for a second I fealt like.."If only the entire world could feel this..understand this sound. this is sooo beautifull and powerfull." ever feel like that? (coughcough--ahemm..sapparrama..ahhemm)

sorry did I get too sappy? No but really..anyone know that feeling?

Originally posted by powerpuff:

YES!!! I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT....I'VE HAD A FEW OF THEM...THINKING ABOUT IT BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE AS I WRITE THIS....HUMMMM...... cwm27.gifcwm12.gifcwm27.gifcwm12.gif

Hey puff..thanks for the email! We deffinately need to chill. so are you up for Twilo on the 23rd with us? i'm sure mr. Warren could provide us with lots of goosebumps!

For anyone who saw me at Richie Hawtin knows how insane I was......He gave me multiple orgasms, over and over.

Also Josh wink The sixth Sense, everytime I hear that track I cream my pants!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

I've had some experiences like that...the last one was at sf a couple of weeks ago....for afterhours... JP dropped "without you" and it just drove my bf and I nuts.. it was cool listening to that song but then an hour later the song was still playing and I was hating that song as much Risa06 hates the bird song....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by mugwump:

Hey puff..thanks for the email! We deffinately need to chill. so are you up for Twilo on the 23rd with us? i'm sure mr. Warren could provide us with lots of goosebumps!

HELL'S YA!! I SENT YOU ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE EMAIL THINGS...CHECK YOU AOL....

cwm11.gif

I have made it too the boarderline once. All the people that were with me can confirm. It was July last year for S&D...my first S&D ever. I was having a great roll and I was with 4 of the best guys in the world. I know for sure it was "Breeder - Tyrantanic" that was fucking with me. It started with the goosebumps, this wave of warm right through me and the little beads of sweat (this is the moment in time that Roby realized that I do sweat after all). I could feel the music (yes I am a crack head BUTBUTBUT I could really feel the music). All of a sudden my knees were shaking, my breathing had increased and I was feeling that overwhelming feeling...I was on the brink! So, being as involved in this moment as I was, I blurted it out to everyone that I felt like I was going to have an orgasim. It was an awesome feeling!!! Even to this day when I hear that track....I get goosebumps. I have never heard it live again!!!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Have had the real thang' yep yep.

Was shocking but quite lovely.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Ahhhh my favorite moment of the entire experience. I admit I'm a buildup junkie. Just closing my eyes as it comes up, the energy just building and building until that moment when your entire body is covered in goosebumps and then it just explodes! You open your eyes at the perfect moment to see the massive sea of humanity all bouncing to the same rhythm that is pulsing through your body!

It may not be an orgasm of the flesh but cetainly one of the soul smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I've had some experiences like that...the last one was at sf a couple of weeks ago....for afterhours... JP dropped "without you" and it just drove my bf and I nuts..

Hey was that the Sunday before President's Day?

I was there that night and he played "without you" around 4 I think, I went nuts. But as the night went on, yeah, I felt so damn good and the music was so damn good, I didn't know what to do with myself. I don't usually make out at SF but that night I did. I didn't have the big O but I probably would have if I had a little privacy! cwm37.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

Hey was that the Sunday before President's Day?

I was there that night and he played "without you" around 4 I think, I went nuts. But as the night went on, yeah, I felt so damn good and the music was so damn good, I didn't know what to do with myself. I don't usually make out at SF but that night I did. I didn't have the big O but I probably would have if I had a little privacy! cwm37.gif

No actually it was the weekend after President's day .. It was great...

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

It happend to me a few times... Definitely at Factory when JP dropped "I wonder" Phrenetic System Intensity.... Silence when it came out...and when Oakenfold dropped Solar Stone, Seven Cities I was so happy I almost wanted to cry. (I was sober) smile.gif

I LOVE that feeling!!!!!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Ahhhh my favorite moment of the entire experience. I admit I'm a buildup junkie. Just closing my eyes as it comes up, the energy just building and building until that moment when your entire body is covered in goosebumps and then it just explodes! You open your eyes at the perfect moment to see the massive sea of humanity all bouncing to the same rhythm that is pulsing through your body!

It may not be an orgasm of the flesh but cetainly one of the soul smile.gif

OMG Cathy I love the way you said that. That´s exactly it....

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by PurePremium:

Came pretty close a couple years back when Junior was first playing "Relentless". Wow. That track really got me all fired up.

I agree.. at twilo whenever he'd layer the the horns into a loop that he had running from the previous track ... then just the relentless pieces..

then he just drops can u party beats under it..... thats when the regulars knew..it was time.........

it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it's not ovah.......

jsc

cwm9.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

OMG Cathy I love the way you said that. That´s exactly it....

LUCIE!! How have you been?? I haven't heard you around these parts in soooo long!!

Glad to see your still around cwm17.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

I sit on the speakers all of the time and I've never paid attention to that specific area. I just like to feel my whole body vibrate to the music.

But maybe if I concentrate on it I will. LOL.

Damn, clubbing just gets better and better. cwm2.gif

Try sitting on a subwoofer. cwm12.gif

------------------

translucent_figure.gif