Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Sure Sign That You Are Over You're Over Your Ex...

Guest crystalmethodny

F him.

And her.

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

You don't get that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when he calls you, all sad, because his new girlfriend (with whom he says he's in love) decides she "needs space"...

What goes around comes around, looks like it has.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

You don't get that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when he calls you, all sad, because his new girlfriend (with whom he says he's in love) decides she "needs space"...

Hey babe! sorry I missed your call...left work early on friday smile.gif, anyways how was your weekend???? mine was ok, didn't do anything in fact..

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

You know guys... I don't harbor any negative feelings toward him. I genuinely felt bad for the guy when he told me that. I did inform him though, that he was not really in love with this girl, and in time he would relize this.

After me, he jumped right into a relationship with someone else, whom he also "loved", then, while still seeing this chick, he fell in with his current "love". I told him that since he has not even given himself a chance to heal from the breakup of our 5 year relationship, he is probably just transferring the feelings he is still harboring for me onto these other girls. And he will never fully heal, if he doesn't spend some time alone... The poor thing, he seemed to feel even worse after that, because he knows that I'm right. I think it also stung him a bit, that I wasn't at all bothered by his sadness over another woman, and I even willing to offer advice to him. But that is what friends are for...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I told him that since he has not even given himself a chance to heal from the breakup of our 5 year relationship, he is probably just transferring the feelings he is still harboring for me onto these other girls. And he will never fully heal, if he doesn't spend some time alone.

True in 99% of the cases.. It's hard to face reality and the pain of a breakup after such a long time. So it's only natural to want to keep that feeling alive with whoever.. Sooner or later he'll have to face it but later is usually a lot easier. I just hope the girl realizes that the guy's feelings are not meant for her, and doesn't take all of it to heart..

I told him that since he has not even given himself a chance to heal from the breakup of our 5 year relationship, he is probably just transferring the feelings he is still harboring for me onto these other girls. And he will never fully heal, if he doesn't spend some time alone...

Very smart, chica. Rebounds are just as detrimental to a person's mental/emotional health as staying in an unhappy relationship. Of course, the feelings of loneliness after having someone for so long can be terribly painful, so it's very easy to understand how/why it happens.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What goes around comes around, looks like it has.

yes, i am a firm believer in this for sure. and also "what's meant to be will be"....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

damn, relationships are harsh. shit, i wish i had a girl who would just loook me in the eyes, and tell me 110% with honesty that they love me. it will come wink.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

you r over him...you know that cwm11.gif

see you Saturday cwm17.gif

Originally posted by glowball:

What goes Around , Comes around , it really seems like you had something to do with it ..

what are you implying by that? do you know what happened??? no, i don't think so....but let me tell you this - this guy lost one of the best things that ever happened to him and ya know what? he knows it and regrets it......and it was his loss, def. not hers!! (sorry mo, but i had to....)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com