Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How easy or difficult is it to tap a phone?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but wierd things are happening... Could my psycho ex be listening in on me or is that really hard to do?

Hugs and thanks!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

not knowing you, i'm more inclined to think your paranoia may be a side effect of substance indulgement

but if your ex is really that psycho, it's pretty easy. all he needs is tiny transmitter that can easily be inserted into the headset of most phones. however, transmitters this small are pretty expensive. in addition, he would have to be nearby, or have a recording receiver nearby. nearby, as in feet, not miles. the further the receiver can be, the more expensive his equipment would have to be

so unless he's really psycho, rich, and has a lot of spare time, i think you're just a little paranoid. besides, if he were psycho, rich, and had a lot of spare time, he's probably doing a lot of drugs and thinking YOU're tapping his phone

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium

I don't do hard drugs, so it's not that... he does have money and plenty of spare time. I wish I had another explanation for the wierd *ish that's going down...

Thx,

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

Hey BSG

I know your not nuts (well maybe a bit) But what's going on????????

Gimme a call a work since we keep missing eachother.........

Later

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

its not hard at all. if he has regular access to your home phone, all it takes is about 30 bucks and a visit to radio shack and he could tap your phone.

tapping cell phones is a lot more difficult and expensive to do.

Thanks petp, that's what i wanted to know...

Yeah, I feel ridiculous, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm buggin. I'm hoping this wierd *ish will just stop soon.

Doors and windows are locked... ::looks over both shoulders:: cwm6.gif

Men! Next time I'll just get another cat instead...

Hugs and EXTREME paranoia,

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

with a $30 transmitter, he needs to be within probably 50 feet. hm, that could be more disturbing for blueskygirl

Dianna11 your knowlege of phone tapping is scaring me.

cwm31.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

blueskygirl, i can join you on the paranoia tip. i don't like to talk about certain topics on the phone for fear that "the man" (i.e. the po-po, the gov't, etc.) could be listening. i know that that's ridiculous, but if he were, they'd hear some incriminating (and sometimes not, but hilarious and freaky!) shit. *don't worry, i'm not killing people or anything like that.

anybody know what would give the powers that be the clearance to tap lil' ol' my phone? is that even possible?

welcome to my paranoid world of toys...

cwm6.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

anybody know what would give the powers that be the clearance to tap lil' ol' my phone? is that even possible?

welcome to my paranoid world of toys...

cwm6.gif

all thats needed is a suspicion and for a judge to allow it to happen, and they can do whatever they wish.

i know, cause im realted to a judge cwm12.gif

Okay, no wierd stuff in the last day or so, so I'm feelin a lil' better, but it's like this:

Saturday night listening to and taping KTU I realize it's Satoshi Tomiie and cool I'm taping it cuz my buddy digs the DJ. I leave a message on my buds celly to say I'm taping it, this is like 1:30am. I'm home alone and I don't call anyone else. Later on, like 3am my phone rings, my machine picks up, the caller doesn't say anything, only plays a tape of the KTU Dance Factory announcer guy saying; "your listening to level 4 of the Dance Factory with Satoshi Tomiie bla, bla, bla." My buddy that i called was out all night getting hammered and couldn't have left the msg, also swears he didn't leave it. I never even heard of Tomiie til like a week ago when my buddy saw him at Fusion 14, so why would someone leave a message like that, or even think I'd care about Satoshi Tomiie? Now since then I keep getting these messages that sound like the same caller, (sounds like a celly in a car or something) not saying anything, just sitting there until the machine stops recording.

And the boy IS a psycho; hence my concern. cwm31.gif

Yep, single, and staying that way!

*note to self; get another cat right away*

Hugs and thanks for the info and support guys!

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

Unfortunately... hate to break it to ya... but it is really easy to tap a phone (and really illegal). For example, my parents have been going through this whole divorce thing for the past couple years, yet they still live in the same house together. My dad, years back, in order to spy on my mom tapped our phone, he has tapes that he plays for my mom as blackmale, has also tried to blackmale her friends as well. The funny thing is, my mom knew about the tap and used to f**k with him all the time. Pretty wacked out shit. The phone is still tapped to this day... I would love to find the tapes and totally fuck my dad over. But, to answer your question, it is easily done, even by stupid people s/a my father.

Melit

Thanks for calling today sorry I couldnt call you back!

To tell you the truth you have enough CATS, no more is needed, Get a dog!

Ill come over and keep you safe! LOL

Hey SNL

Nice to see you again!

Call me sometime! get the # from Melit if you lost it!

Later

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Ill come over and keep you safe! LOL

LOL is right... unless two 100 pound people can equal one 200 pound person, I don't think either of us is going into the protection business! Then again you ARE pretty tough...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by petp:

its not hard at all. if he has regular access to your home phone, all it takes is about 30 bucks and a visit to radio shack and he could tap your phone.

tapping cell phones is a lot more difficult and expensive to do.

with a $30 transmitter, he needs to be within probably 50 feet. hm, that could be more disturbing for blueskygirl

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium