Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there anyone from the board you'd like to meet?

i want to meet as many people as possible ,

but id like to meet likmylipz espically

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I really don't like doing this but what the fuck.......

blueangel(I don't know how I haven't yet), cazz926, nycetouch, kitty19, b2b(who doesn't), boa_boy, msoprano13, tracewhore, duckets, Abstrakt, PFloyd(and brandie of course), trancend, korzo-, exodust........

peeps I met very briefly and I wouldn't mind meeting again......

blueskygirl, nikkisticks(do you even remember that?), and of course Crackcorn

Wow, that's a lot........I guess I just want everything.... smile.gif I know I forgot some too......ah well.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

I NEED to meet Deanna11 and Cazz926 because we all seem like cynical assholes who would get along famously.

cwm44.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by keshiki:

I NEED to meet Deanna11 and Cazz926 because we all seem like cynical assholes who would get along famously.

Shit girl what happened to visions & scramble? wink.gif

I'd love to meet Keshiki...oh shit I've been friends w/ her for 4 years...uhm...the bestest, cutest person I've met from the board is sharonregina...think it would be a pleasure to meet anyone from here smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

thx Tyco!

Aside from the half a dozen or so people I know through where I live and work over here Clubplanet people comprise just about everyone I know in NY........so I'd just like to remember

A. What they all look like

B. What their board name is

C. What their real name is

D. All of the above

having said that I'm open to meeting most each and everyone of you, just be patient with me tho if it takes me a little while to remember A thru C, let alone D ;-)

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

i've read your posts for like a year....

i've been to 3 S&D's and one amazing PVD, as well as oakenfold back on thanksgiving.... still haven't met any of you wonderful people..

Ooana, Myrlin, AZtec, tyco, mareluna, uknjx2, divalicious, Melichacha

hopefully see you at nick warren

(global underground 018 has been in my cd player so long my MOM wants me to burn her a copy!)

cwm2.gif

peace

Originally posted by weyes:

i'll give an "i-wanna-meet-you" shout out to junglekittn; she's got some dope-ass pics of the most cracked out random ravers i've ever seen. must talk about those, and she seems cool otherwise, too... i hope to see her at countdown 2001, though. just wanted to add some more love to this thread!

smile.gif

i sEem Co0l? i am cO0L, yO!

aCtuALly, i'M a huGe d0Rk.

sEe u At cOutD0Wn.

*bigupstoweyesandallmyothercrackedoutravin'peEps cwm38.gif *

Say what..?

8 Steps to Perfection, the sum of each part forms an octagon

Where rhyme styles get sparked..

Originally posted by keshiki:

cwm44.gif

BIOTCH! WHO YOU CALLING A CYNICAL ASSHOLE?? SEE YOU AT THE POWERBAR, AT 3

cwm2.gif

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium

Andy, can i join you on that bridge man? sniffle sniffle frown.gif ah well...

j/k. i'd like to meet Vejita, Mysteriouss,Tyco, see jams and andy again, marcella (you're just too nice but i didnt get to hang with you for too long),dzorro,all the mediterranean heads i've discovered on this board (feels like home smile.gif ) but this friday i'll come closer.. can't forget pfloyd, he led me to that nick warren cd and msoprano13, anyone that has a mafioso in his sig is def. cool in my book wink.gif

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

AHHHHHH What about me POOR me lol not ...... i met my share of clubers he he he There are so many more i want to hang out with and have fun with ... I LOVEd hanging out with majesticmelodi She's a sweat heart really ... i miss ya veronica and all the ones i meet ... Dam it some one meet me lol... bye

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by boa_boy:

thx Tyco!

Aside from the half a dozen or so people I know through where I live and work over here Clubplanet people comprise just about everyone I know in NY........so I'd just like to remember

A. What they all look like

B. What their board name is

C. What their real name is

D. All of the above

having said that I'm open to meeting most each and everyone of you, just be patient with me tho if it takes me a little while to remember A thru C, let alone D ;-)

Ha ha.......don't fret about that.......with the exception of some people, I can only seem to get A, B, or C........so either I meet someone and don't even know it when posting or I end up calling them by their board name(which is quite funny considering some people's board names smile.gif)........I usually require two introductions before I can escape embarrassment........looking forward to it..... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Alright, I'll put in my mini-list. I would definatley like to meet the man of the hour, B2B (soon, very soon!) and Cholo_40. Besides them honey's, I'd like to meet the woman who puts the "C" in cynicism . . . Cazz926. Then of course how can we forget Mr. and Miss ClubNYC assholes, illiana and Bastardino.

p.s. tyco, I have no idea how we keep on missing each other. Soon!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Screw you all, I cant believe I got now Board Love!!!!! I mean yeah I have met alot of you, but oh well.

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by tyco:

blueangel(I don't know how I haven't yet), cazz926, nycetouch, kitty19, b2b(who doesn't), boa_boy, msoprano13, tracewhore, duckets, Abstrakt, PFloyd(and brandie of course), trancend, korzo-, exodust........

ohh, thanks tyco! if you're at twilo this friday for warren, i'll make sure ezdreamer, myrlin, or one of the twilo nerds makes sure they grab you for me! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

NO ONE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!! cwm14.gifcwm45.gifcwm14.gifcwm45.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!