Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP! HOT GIRLIES IN SEARCH OF HOT PARTY ON 3/23

OK...HERES THE DEAL....FRIDAY MARCH 23RD..14 GIRLS...LIMO...BEST FRIENDS 21ST BIRTHDAY...NO WHERE TO GO THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN AND HELP ME WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS =)

THIS IS HER 21ST BIRTHDAY SO WE WANT IT TO BE MEMORABLE ( OR NOT SO EASY TO REMEMBER IF ITS A REALLY GOOD NIGHT)...WE USUALLY GO TO PLACES LIKE, SACI, WORLD, FLOAT, CHEETAH..ECT...BUT WE NEED SOMETHING NEW FOR THIS NIGHT PLEASEEEEEE HELP =)

Well my suggestion would be CREAM on COlumbus Avenue. Resdient, Divine is also having his birthday bash. The place has an incredible vibe and the beats are some of the best in the City.

For the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> email...redkittielist@aol.com. Its only $15 on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> and we have open bar from 10 - 12. You CANT beat that or get the same deal anywhere else in the City! The flyer shows a different pricing but it has been changed...its only $15 for the open bar so yas know!

Trust me...you will NOT be disappointed. Either way...hope you girls have a good night and be safe of course!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 03-20-2001).]

You simply MUST go to Twilo for Nick Warren, Sander Kleinenberg, and Pascal FEOS.

All of you will feel as if you are entering into another world as you descend down to the main dance floor...

The spectacular sight of the crowd, stretched out as far as you can see, jumping in unison to the beat as dancers twirl on the speakers will take your clubbing experience to the next level.

After reading the list of clubs you have mentioned, none of them compare to the vibe and the music of Twilo.

That's why Twilo was voted #1 club in NYC several times over.

Trust me on this one. Email nolimit73@mindspring.com to get on the list. Leave your first names, last initials, and be sure to mention you are new to this list!

PM me if you have any questions.

------------------

furnace.gif

We are hosting a party for Ocean Drive Magazine this Friday night at Saci that should be really nice. I can accomodate your whole 14 person party for this event. But let me know before friday because this party will be mobbed.

call me if you are interested: 212.502.0787

thanks,

antonio sardinas

S O U N D F A C T O R Y

Girls, we can hook you up at Factory with Reduced Admission, No waiting on line, VIP room access all night, VIP bottle service and more!!! You may also reserve a private section in the VIP room.

Castles in the Sky (Ian Van Dahl) will be performing LIVE!

Contact us at viplist1@hotmail.com or (973) 903-9499

well before you make your plans ask your self this..

WHY are you going out and what are you looking for?..

*If all you want is to go dance the booty grind and drink all night like frat girls there are a million places you can go in the city..

but

*If you want an amazing sound system with the worlds best Trance DJ (in my opinion) are really into the music and "club culture" then

TWILO TWILO TWILO...............

depends what you are about.

Guest crystalmethodny

Chaos

If you want to find a bunch of hot spiky haired sucka's that will pay for your drinks and tell you how 'butiful' you look.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO LONG ISLAND......AND ILL LEAVE OUT THE DETAILS

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

My recommendation, going by what you said you girls like is to go to Cream. Good music nice plush interior, plus open bar. Can't beat that for a 21st birthday. You cna always head over to Twilo later, or SF, or heaven perish the thought Exit. Whatever you do, i hope you girls have an awesome time!

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

iiiiiiiiii-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

attack of the promoters!!!

run run run wink.gif

hehehe

my personal, non-promoter opinion on all of the above mentioned places would be Cream . . . because of the places you normally go to . . .

i personally would go to twilo - but that doesn't seem to be your style, and doesn't really seem like it would make for a *special* 21st birthday . . . i mean, it would be perfect for me, lol . . .

smile.gif

be careful, hope your friend has a wonderful 21st birthday!! biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

. . . Out of the Darkness . . .

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope

For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love

For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith

But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

- T.S. Eliot

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

also my (19th) bday (but I'm really from Pennsylvania so I'm turning 22) on friday, anyone wanna take me out? oh yes, pictures upon request, should you be so impatient.

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin

I'm not a promotor of anything, so I will give you my honest opinion:

The best music is def. happening at Twilo with Nick Warren, et al

But, since its a bday party, i would say Cream-- its a chill scene (moreso than Twilo) and the music will be absolutely kickin'

whatever you decide, best of luck and be safe.

peace

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

Cream is your best bet for the music, space and hipness...Since it's 14 of you, you want to chill together without being packed in a super-club, it's a nice looking space, there's little nooks and crannies in there so you guys can hang together and go out and mingle and work the guys for free drinks smile.gif oh yeah the music will be banging!!!

- Pete"blenderanyone"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory with the KOP Project Sat March 17th 11pm - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

there's little nooks and crannies in there so you guys can hang together and go out and mingle and work the guys for free drinks smile.gif

damn and i thought i'd been foolin ya this whole time wink.gif "i just LOVE to dance where there's a WHOLE group of guys" wink.gif

lol

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

. . . Out of the Darkness . . .

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope

For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love

For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith

But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

- T.S. Eliot

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox