Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silly Crushes... ::giggle giggle::

Okay... so I know this is true of many of my friends (and myself at that)... So I ask, who (be it musicians, actors and actresses, or some such public icon) have you crushed on/ obsessed over?

Damn it, how many old school NKOTB girls are out there.. lol I know there are some other funny crushes out there -- indulge me!

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love lance from 'nync and i'm not ashamed to admit it.......!!

the best dream i ever had in my life involved me and bradd pitt doing the nasty and it was the best sex ever......(in dreamland that is!!) but i wouldn't say i have a crush on him......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

lol.. excellent... Jude Law's a cutie! In my days as a nine-year old it was all about Joey from NKOTB ( he was soooooo adorable... I even had that same hat with the top cut out... ROTF). Nikki, I believe I shall take your cue and come out of the N*Sync closet -- you can have Lance, and I'll take JC... hehe... hell, he can dance and sing -- it's like me in make form! lol... As far as weird crushes, I have this weird thing for Benicio Del Toro -- mind you, he finds a way to only do roles where he has to gain weight, but whatever... there's something about him that I like...

... Then again, there's always Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., Christian Slater (excellent call, Deanna11)... Okay.. I'll stop now before I revert to buying issues of Tiger Beat... LOL

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

um....well...i dont have a crush on, but i do find gwen stefani of No Doubt to be really sexy. when they came out into the commercial world she was alright, but as the 5 years or so have passed she has gotten super sexy. She has definatley entered the HOT zone.

far as actresses go....i like charlize theron (crazy bitch of a wife in Devil's Advocate), and i LOVE Katherine Heigl (the female alien from Roswell) She is 100% HOTTTTT

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

lol.. cool, Duckets! I know Dalfinus likes Joey... if we can find a Chris lover then we can go abduct N*Sync! rotf.. imagine the headlines... But I must ask, since you think Justin's a hottie is it safe to assume you're also a Ryan Phillippe girl too? I've seen that pattern before (as when I went through my bleached-boy phase.. lol).

Here's another: Heath Ledger. Yum.

cwm4.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by melichacha:

Damn it, how many old school NKOTB girls are out there.. lol

i was soooooo in love with JORDAN KNIGHT!!! hee hee...

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

i want to go on a mountain top

with a radio and good batteries

play a joyous tune

and free the human race from suffering

Miss Cuban B.. wink.gif

I can see the connection..Ryan and Justin...I sometimes find Ryan Phillipe attractive, but I think it's his voice that annoys me! Is it just me, or does he always sound like he has marbles in his throat!

Hey, since you are in a band, we can all start our own girl band and follow N*sync. HA HA...I gotta go pick up a YM magazine now, I'll grab you a Tiger Beat!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

the other night i think boa_boy was in my dream, so he's been my silly little crush for the last few days. is he famous enough?

and to add on to the NKOTB thread... old skooler here! damn puberty. i can't believe they played "hangin' tough" on the radio the other day. cwm13.gif

"we're rough!"

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 03-18-2001).]

Originally posted by toastednut:

the other night i think boa_boy was in my dream, so he's been my silly little crush for the last few days. is he famous enough?

and to add on to the NKOTB thread... old skooler here! damn puberty. i can't believe they played "hangin' tough" on the radio the other day. cwm13.gif

"we're rough!"

sig3.gif

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://pw2.netcom.com/~tristes/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://liz.isfamous.com</A>

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 03-18-2001).]

lol toastednut you've just made my sunday afternoon in the office THAT much more bearable

cwm32.gif

BTW can u followup that "looks like" thread and say which member of bloodhound gang I look like? wink.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by msbobois:

i was soooooo in love with JORDAN KNIGHT!!! hee hee...

Ding ding ding...ME TOO! Hehe...definitely my favorite NKOTB!!!

Then when I was 15 it was Jared Leto from My So Called Life...so damn sexy!!! wink.gif

Actually, I still have a crush on him...and I'm still a sucker for big blue eyes! cwm38.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

I used to love Christian Bale.

But if I had to pick now, I think Ryan Philippe and Billy Crudup are both beautiful.

As for women, I love Charlize Theron and Gwen Stefanie.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Oooooh, Christian Bale... esp. in "American Psycho"... yes yes yes...

And others I forgot:

Johnny Lee Miller

Harry Connick Jr.

Dave Matthews (c'mon.. I'm not the only one...)

Robbie Williams

Some are kinda random, but whatever...

As far as ladies, I think Catherine Zeta Jones is gorgeous, Charlize Theron, J-Lo (gotta hook up my latina ghetto-booty homegirl... lol), Alyssa Milano, and Selma Hyek (or however you spell it).

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by melichacha:

Oooooh, Christian Bale... esp. in "American Psycho"... yes yes yes...

And others I forgot:

Dave Matthews (c'mon.. I'm not the only one...)

As far as ladies, I think Catherine Zeta Jones is gorgeous,

- Cuban B -

Oh God, how could I have forgotten Dave! He's really should be my one and only, the man is so sexy.

I think Andy Garcia is too actually.

But Christian Bale, god that was a school girl crush. C'mon, I know someone else thought he was hot in Newsies. (I know I also just lost a lot of respect)

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Originally posted by lextacy:

Oh God, how could I have forgotten Dave! He's really should be my one and only, the man is so sexy.

I think Andy Garcia is too actually.

But Christian Bale, god that was a school girl crush. C'mon, I know someone else thought he was hot in Newsies. (I know I also just lost a lot of respect)

Andy Garcia!! CUBAN POWER!! lol... Okay okay, Christian Bale WAS cute in Newsies.. hell, I used to be an MMC fan back in the day... (If anyone else knoes what I'm talking about, then you'll understand that I had a thing for Tony Lucca, JC, and waaaay back in the day Damon who eventually sang with The Party...) Okay... Now I have lost more respect than Lexi just did... wait, lemme lose some more...

Wanted Ferris Beuller to be my boyfriend -- wanted to kill Sloane Peterson... And how can we have someone mention Donnie and leave out Marky Mark? (Hello to Calvin Klein commercials in the early 1990's...)

Question: Did anyone ever have a Joey Lawrence crush back in the Blossom days? LOL

- Cuban B - "this is getting a little out of hand now, isn't it?"

------------------

meli.jpg