Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silly Crushes... ::giggle giggle::

Freddie Prince Jr is extremely sexy. He needs to marry me!!

I have had a Bon Jovi infatuation ever since his "Living on a Prayer" days and it's just carried over all these years.

So many hot guys out there, I could go on forever.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Freddy is a hottie... Did you know he's going to be Fred in the Scooby-Doo movie that's coming out? Yep.. Sara-Michelle Gellar will be Daphne and Matthew Lillard (the funny guy from Scream and SLC Punk) will be Shaggy.

Another girl to add to the list: Lucy Liu.. she's so cute! cwm7.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

NKOTB-Jordon Knight fan, I got to meet him backstage. I wasn't too impressed with him in person. He had a wet towel over his head (like a boxer)and he was acting like a tough guy.

I'm not sure I have a crush on any actors.. hmmmmmmm... OMMMGGGGGGG am I kidding myself.. I love LOVE LOVE George Clooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

ok, since we're really getting into this i'll tell you how far my little crush went.....i mentioned to a nurse at work that i loved (past tense b/c i'm kinda over it now, ha ha)lance and her 12 year old daughter donated all these posters of him from a teeny bopper mag...so i put them on my wall just to be funny, but i wasn't laughing when this guy i had the hots for stopped by, knocked on my door, came in and saw my little lance collection....he was like "wtf??"...i said my roommates did it for a joke but i don't think he bought it...but i still think lance is a cutie.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

since we're coming out of the N*sync closet...I must say I love Justin! he's such a cutie!

Britney better watch her back!

heehee!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

OMG... i just have to reiterate some names...

jarred leto ~ OMG! how beautiful was he in my-so-called life? (reginaP... biggrin.gif)

NKOTB ~ it had to be jordan for me...

ryan phillipe ~ freddie prinze... my teeny bopper crushes...

george clooney ~ the ER days...

MELI!!! you did not bring up "The Party"... hell no... that was my shiz back in the day....DAMON biggrin.gif MMC... tony luca ~ oh god! you brought me back with that one... I STILL HAVE A CRUSH ON FERRIS BUELLER... everytime i see the movie... meli... we are vibin... or im vibin with you.. whatever... whew!!~ cwm4.gifcwm27.gifcwm1.gif

and yes, i had a crush on joey during the blossom days... WHOA!

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 03-19-2001).]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buffy cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I'd like to throw in a vote for Jennifer Love... I mean from Party of Five to where she is now?!?! How could you not want to bang the shi...well anyway, you get the idea.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

um....well...i dont have a crush on, but i do find gwen stefani of No Doubt to be really sexy.

far as actresses go....i like charlize theron (crazy bitch of a wife in Devil's Advocate), and i LOVE Katherine Heigl (the female alien from Roswell) She is 100% HOTTTTT

Well Al, it looks like you and I have the same taste in women!

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Guest crystalmethodny

Catherine Zeta Jones in the Zorro flick was the absolute... purrfect woman of my dreams...

I mean perfect.

P E R F E C T!

Damn it... a 1000 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Ok, I'll loosen up now.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

I think my very first hard-on must have been to Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I can't believe no one's mentioned her. She looked so luscious running the island in her short shorts. And while we're at it how about the Dukes of Hazard with Catherine Bach. I must have been 5 years old but I think I was horny back then.

As for now I'd love to shag Elizabeth Hurley...what a fox!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Trent. <fans herself>

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by lextacy:

Oh God, how could I have forgotten Dave! He's really should be my one and only, the man is so sexy.

I think Andy Garcia is too actually.

Andy Garcia in a suit. YUMMY! He's so HOT tongue.gif & Under rated as an Actor. I've always had a thing for Marlon Brando when he was young (Street Car Named Desire, Guys & Dolls days). I'm obessed w/PVD. cwm38.gif U could get lost in his eyes.

------------------

pvdlogo.gif

doll144.gif

Madness, Power, Domination!- Way Out West

AIM: Trancegoddess21

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Angelina Jolie

cwm32.gif

yummy.

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

. . . Out of the Darkness . . .

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope

For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love

For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith

But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

- T.S. Eliot

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

lol deanna... i think trent from daria is gorgeous! cwm27.gifcwm13.gif

i agree biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

. . . Out of the Darkness . . .

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope

For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love

For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith

But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

- T.S. Eliot

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox