Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those going at opening for Warren/Sander

related question...

i would LOVE to be at twilo from basically 11 pm to 9 am..... i will definitely get there early to avoid lines, but i wanna try to hold out as much as possible.

but, i have a question for all of yas.

if you dont roll, and dont want to drink, how do you stay awake?

we have red bull...pro--> actually works. con--> $5

ritalin and adderral are great!! pro--> work REALLY WELL. con---> Can't find them at home

Fat burners, Stacker 2, Ripped fuel, xenadrine.... pro---> Keep you awake, when you smoke a cig on ripped fuel you FEEL like you're rolling. con--> jitteryness & come down

what do you guys recommend?

peace

phil

aol im: apphillers

7-11 has redbull for like a 1.50, just pick up a few cans and drink them on the way. Then once your in you would only have to buy a can or two at 5 bux, worked for me at Sven.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

Originally posted by westchesterboy:

related question...

i would LOVE to be at twilo from basically 11 pm to 9 am..... i will definitely get there early to avoid lines, but i wanna try to hold out as much as possible.

ritalin and adderral are great!! pro--> work REALLY WELL. con---> Can't find them at home

Fat burners, Stacker 2, Ripped fuel, xenadrine.... pro---> Keep you awake, when you smoke a cig on ripped fuel you FEEL like you're rolling. con--> jitteryness & come down

peace

phil

Honestly? Ive been all night Twilo before completely sober, just water. The 1st few hours are just chilling time where I BS with people I know, etc etc

I take a nap after work on Fridays before heading into the city.....Sometimes I show up later than 11, etc. I actually avoid drinking cause I dont like being drunk and I hate hangovers.

Put it this way, if yur AWAKE at 11, whats the difference if yur at Twilo or at yur house?

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

related question...

peace

phil

ripped fuel. i did 2 last weekend and stayed up til 8am. take it with red bull or something. it'll keep you jumping all nite long.

that was a first, responded to the wrong post

whoops

anyway while I'm here, I'll be there early I'll be looking for you guys - can't wait!

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

[This message has been edited by exodust (edited 03-21-2001).]

Originally posted by exodust:

that was a first, responded to the wrong post

whoops

anyway while I'm here, I'll be there early I'll be looking for you guys - can't wait!

watch out for that myrlin. he'll make you take a picture with him so he can deny the fact that he's got nerdlike tendencies...

------------------

Shut up Beavis!

Originally posted by p00h:

watch out for that myrlin. he'll make you take a picture with him so he can deny the fact that he's got nerdlike tendencies...

Yur just mad cause I took a pic while you were in that tutu.... Not my fault u wanted to play the gimp

cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

i'm jealous!!!

cwm45.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

related question...

i would LOVE to be at twilo from basically 11 pm to 9 am..... i will definitely get there early to avoid lines, .....

Is this supposed to be a really good nite to go that we are expecting a long line??

Originally posted by myrlin:

Ill be there early as will exit2heaven, glowstix, shadow dreamer and some others....so look 4 us... smile.gif

wut... i'm not a good enough friend for you to remember...? cwm23.gif

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

WHHAAAT?

are you guys kidding me?? Is it necessary to take all that stuff just to stay awake .. till 9????

yea ok .. rolling is fun, gives a good high though it probably would make u more sleepy than anything else in the coming down stages, I like the taste of red bull, with or without vodka .. but r u guys serious abt not being able to stay awake?

if so, an alternative suggestion is as follows .. stay awake till 5 or watever for work, college or watever, then go to sleep for a few hours, get up and go to twilo. Might work for u, I know it does for some.

Originally posted by deanna11:

wut... i'm not a good enough friend for you to remember...? cwm23.gif

hmm...yur always 50/50 on if yur actually on time or not

**ducks**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

hmm...yur always 50/50 on if yur actually on time or not

**ducks**

dude are you nuts! 50/50?!?!?!?!?

i'm the guy always sitting there waiting, waiting, .........still waiting for her to get ready to go

"gee deanna, the sun's gonna rise soon, are you sure you can't hurry it up a bit?"

it's more like 100/0

------------------

digweed2.jpg

"man, i can't believe i spilled my bottle of jd!"

related question...

peace

phil

water, coffee, gatorade, OJ, DANCE!!!!!!! I always party sober and my Twilo nights are dancing 12-9 so it's not THAT hard, I think...

Nat

------------------

If I threw you off the top of the world, would you learn how to fly for me?

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

dude are you nuts! 50/50?!?!?!?!?

i'm the guy always sitting there waiting, waiting, .........still waiting for her to get ready to go

"gee deanna, the sun's gonna rise soon, are you sure you can't hurry it up a bit?"

it's more like 100/0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'M SORRY, MATTY! I REALLY AM

ooooohh, but i'm gonna be more than ready for Nick. i've been ready for so long and I WANT IT NOW

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right