Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** EXIT vs. SF Fridays ***

Ok let me begin by saying I have been a die hard EXIT fan ever since the day they opened. Starting from EXIT saturdays and switching to EXIT fridays when Tsettos and Baez left.

Now after attending EXIT Fridays for the past year I'm going to lay down the truth and what I have experienced, and I want to hear your opinions.

Last night, after a week of fighting the board with SF vs. EXIT hatred, I decided to attend SF for a very large birthday bash for 3 of my friends, needless to say we actually ended up staying but here goes the truth.

Sound Factory's crowd, is more than beautiful. The girls are extremely extremely gorgeous and friendly, and the guys are mostly guido type muscle guys, who are NOT rude and walking around with their shirts off. Very very friendly crowd, but they have NO energy.

The Music at SF I dont really like at all, Draper may play the same tracks here and there, but when he is on, he is on and the place has ENERGY! That is what's missing at SF, hard fucking progresive house with energy. I didn't see the crowd with their hands in the air going buck wild once.

Now, SF also needs to become larger somehow. lol. becausee last night it was soooo packed that it took literally 30 minutes to do a lap around the top floor.

At exit, eh, the girls are so so and the crowd isn't that beautiful anymore, BUT there is energy, and everyone is very very very very into the music and going wild, and screaming and yelling. It's nice to hear people wilding out to various imports, other than just "Stranger in my House" at SF. It seems the girls at exit are becoming more and more ghetto-fabulous.

Now EXIT is my home, and I will continue to go there, but I think the change and going to check out SF this friday was a good thing to do. In my opinion, EXIT needs a better looking crowd, and it will be set.

As far as SF fridays, I havent seen the place like that in over a year and a half, so maybe it was a fluke, and there were people there who go eveyr friday, who said that they havent seen it like that in awile, and some said never...

so I will leave it at this...a true exit head giving sf fridays a few props, but I still think exit is a much better club overall.

no drama, just opinions without fighting please? wink.gif

-Justin-

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

I promote for Sound Factory, and I have to say that I agree with every word you said. After leaving Exit, I noticed that the music at Sound Factory was mediocre and the crowd lacked the energy that Exit had.

But the girls at Factory are way more attractive, everyone is friendlier, and the club itself is classier than Exit. And it wasnt a fluke last night. Since Thorin and Sevan left Exit and went to Factory, the place has been sooo packed. The Beach Party was rediculous, JV packed the place, and last night was the same. All the promoters that left Exit for Factory are packing the place every weekend.

I love both clubs because they each have their own unique qualities that make them good. No drama, just my opinion.

Sound Factory Fridays

Launch <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A>

launchpromo@hotmail.com

I started clubbing at exit, and switched over to factory and I love it. The crowd suits my taste better, and i like the music more.... just more my style. Exit is too big, it feels impersonal to me, factory is like my home, it's comfortable. Welln that's my humble opinion I'm stickin w/ Factory...But most important out of all this mad props to everyone who can give their opinion without MAD DRAMA,

PEACE

Been to Exit not to Sound Factory but just with Exit I can say that I doubt sound factory is that bad. Exit was horrible last nite. Couldn't dance on the main floor anyways cause I was getting pushed left and right. Unfourtunately an unpleasent experience frown.gif

-Elsa

OK i just got back from Daytona BEach and NYC can not be beat! Well i just heard from a friend that exit fridays has changed (ne management someone confirm) and that the dress code is different for fridays now. I'vs never been to SF but from all the post it sounds almost as good as EXIT. Whats the dress code for SF on fridays also.

There is no "official" dress code for Sound Factory. To tell you the truth, I have never seen anyone turned away at the door because of the way they were dressed, and Ive worked the door a couple times.

At Exit there are ravers, and juice heads, trendy kids, and classy people. At Factory most people are dressed trendy and classy. Also there are few ravers and no Asians, I guess they all go to Exit. But Factory Friday is an awesome party.

PM me and Ill tell you more, cause Im sick of typing tonight.

Originally posted by tranza:

These two guys dont get half the credit they deserve.. They give 100% week in and week out, and all you people do is talk trash.. They played all night from open to close

Hmm....sounds alot like someone else we both know and hear SHIT about......

cwm1.gif

Stranger in my House accapella was played over Lithiums "Play the Drums"(original)

And if that was one of their best sets ever, why isn't there more people going bizurk and crazy? Im not saying they are bad, I am saying they dont create energy, or maybe it's just the crowd.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by djustinh:

And if that was one of their best sets ever, why isn't there more people going bizurk and crazy? Im not saying they are bad, I am saying they dont create energy, or maybe it's just the crowd.

The crowd is a fucking joke..

Danny Tenaglia would get the same reaction Luv & Lodi do every friday..

Again, I think they should make it 21 on fridays..

------------------

finger.gif

Originally posted by ClubKid77:

You want energy you shoulda been @ TWILO last night for nick warren.

F that cheezy NYC garbage @ exit or SF

What r u talking about bro???? lol!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

i agreee witht that evryone is saying, i went to the last j.v at factory and the crowd is all dressed up and very good looking, but they do lack the energy that the exit crowd has. i went to exit 2 weeks ago, i wasnt feeling the music but the crowd had energy.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I definitely agree with Justin. I've been going to Exit like it's my job lately... and since i starting promoting i feel i have to go check out Sound Factory and give it a fair shot, even though the last time i went there yeah the music wasn't as intense, and for some reason the hot guys weren't out the night i went, I'm going this friday to check it out.... All you SF try to change my mind this friday cuz i'm open to it....See you all there! Lulu cwm9.gifcwm3.gifcwm2.gif

***Luna's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> SF/Exit Fridayz***

Whenever I go SF - it just seems to small and the crowd has no enegy what so ever - I also always see a few guido's roid raging and fighting or jumping someone - The security doesn't seem that good either - I have seen hockey fights broken up quicker!!

SF is one big K-HOLE = no energy

(note) except for when Juicehead Vinny gets a brain rush and decides to start swingin (ive been on the other end.)

Exit, with the empaphasis on "E" is one big immature/immatation commercial rave scene w/ a bunch of underage kids breakin their club cherries

NEITHER are at the heart of the NYC club scene . . .

------------------

". . .it was yellow a minute ago?!"

Hmm..

I was at Sound Factory on friday and I thought the music was incredible.. Maybe one of the best set's I have ever heard A-Luv play.. He was on point the whole time.. Joe Lodi came on after that weak Castles In The Sky performance, and took control.. He definitely played a few cheese doodle tracks but the crowd loved it.. His 5:30am tech set was ridiculous.. PROPS TO LUV & LODI

These two guys dont get half the credit they deserve.. They give 100% week in and week out, and all you people do is talk trash.. They played all night from open to close then cought a 9am flight to spin at Ultra Beach, and they are opening for Jonathan Peters at Fuel on monday..

I only go on friday nights to hear them play.. Everything about the friday night party is weak, except for them.. Maybe if they had an older crowd they would be appreaciated more.. The kids were going nuts to the Castles performance.. Nuff said about the crowd..

Some of the tracks I can remember..

Walked in to Karen Ramirez - Looking For love [Murk mix]

Daft Punk - One More Time into Spaced Invaders [2nd encounter dub]

SF97 - The Room

Derb

Rockell

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight [Airheadz mix]

Blaxxun - Eclipse FUCKING SICK TRACK from the past

Brainbug - Rain

New Alex & Leo track SIIIICK

Stranger in My House acc over some random progressive tune

Lustrial - Everytime.. Joe Lodi ripped it for 20 minutes .. Amazing