Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe SASHA's excuses???

he wasn't in miami for WMC digweed held down the sunset set at ultra by himself no sasha in sight cwm13.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

Damn dont be dissin Sasha like that. Come on now. He loves to spin. I highly doubt hes making excuses.

Havent you ever had a bunch of crazy shit happen to and it was against your control? Sasha is ONLY human, its extremely possible. Disappointing yes, but possible.

I just hope it gets better....

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

d39.gif

Originally posted by musicbeat:

So far he's had broken backs, broken eardrums, hard labor in the studio,,etc

I wonder if all this excuses are right.

So? it can happen to anyone. It's amazing how some people are pissed off that he isnt going to be at this Friday's party. Sasha is human, and the least people could do is show a little compassion for him....CONSIDERING THE FACT that he has provided us with so many memories in the past, as far as parties. I hope that he gets well, and recovers nicley, and i will surley be there when he hits the decks at Twilo once again.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

I admit it I admit it.

As Myrlin has posted before, I've kidnapped Sasha, who is now living and spinning in my home and has a taste for biting toes.

Guilty as charged.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Oh, Im not trying to diss him at all, Im just wondering 'cause probably it's a more serious problem he has and they're not being straight about it. For example, being in the studio is no reason to skip ur once a month residency in my opinion.

U never know. just wondering.

Originally posted by ooana:

I admit it I admit it.

As Myrlin has posted before, I've kidnapped Sasha, who is now living and spinning in my home and has a taste for biting toes.

Guilty as charged.

-Oo

sorry ooana but there is no way you are that selfish tongue.gif

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 03-26-2001).]

I have to admit, I was disappointed when I heard he wasnt going to be there, buy hey, these things happen. He's probally just as pissed as we are, ya know? I would have loved to see him there, but you know Diggers will still bring down the roof. Let the good times ROLL I say...see you there

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

I heard from a friend of mine that Sasha has been on a drug rehab since the beginning of the year when Digweed spun at Twilo by himself...I'm not sure if it is 100% true but hopefully Sasha will be back here soon...I'm sure Digweed misses playing w/ him at Twilo, they dont get to spin together as much

Originally posted by misskittie:

Damn dont be dissin Sasha like that. Come on now. He loves to spin. I highly doubt hes making excuses.

Havent you ever had a bunch of crazy shit happen to and it was against your control? Sasha is ONLY human, its extremely possible. Disappointing yes, but possible.

I just hope it gets better....

xoxo

kAt

thank you for this post!

you said just what i would!

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

Originally posted by ooana:

I admit it I admit it.

Guilty as charged.

-Oo

Biting toes? He was biting my fingers.

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

maybe it's just none of our business. bottom line, he's not working right now and you know there's a good reason for it because how could he not love what he does, and how could he not need to keep working? i'm sure he's got bills to pay like the rest of us.