Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gunfire Erupts Outside Manhattan Club

Originally posted by ricfutures:

LMAO!!! No one can cook like abuela right? Damn those were the days... You

would be happy to see her cause you knew you were gonna eat good!!!!

Hells yeah! Whenever I'm home, she calls and the first thing she asks is what I want to eat... lol... I tell her "Abuela, no te preoccupes -- sea lo que sea, si tu eres la cocinera, a mi si me va a gustar!!" cwm4.gif But I could def. go for some yuca con mojo, platanitos maduros, or a papa rellena right about now! (damn.. the dining hall's looking pretty sad now that we have had this discussion...)

- Cuban B -

:::I enjoy being a big booty-ed latina::: biggrin.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

it had nothing to do with chaos

they guys were fighting over the last brotwurst left a katz's, and the bouncers kicked them out

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by starchild-:

I give 100 to 1 odds that it's a hip-hop club...

RIGHT!!! Because in house/trance clubs, you're too busy hurting yourself with your own drugs while the bouncers hide you in closets.

That was a real "grandma" comment.

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

sorry there, mr. papagorgio, but chaos is not hip hop club. sure sometimes in the basement they might play some, but its a commercial house club thats mostly bottle service only. I have ssen many celeberties both there and at the chaos in miami.

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

IMO, it really doesn't matter what type of music they played ...I mean c'mon, weapons do not belong in ANY club.

I hear what ya saying re: the hip-hop thang, but seriously any weapon...aint no joke!

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

Originally posted by emiliep:

I give 100 to 1 odds that it's a hip-hop club...

now aren't we the stereotypical one...

I'm just giving the odds... and part of me is sick of hearing it too often in the news... There is no reason anyone should be bringing guns to any club...

I'm just giving the odds... and part of me is sick of hearing it too often in the news... There is no reason anyone should be bringing guns to any club...

well that's all fine and good and i'm sure the rest of the world would agree with you but your statement about it being a hip hop thing is just outright stupid and displays much ignorance.

but your statement about it being a hip hop thing is just outright stupid and displays much ignorance.

We are talking about a newbie from Chicago posting in the NYC fourm, so how knowlegable can he be?

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too