Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ClubNYC Drink Meet-Up!!! APRIL 6TH!!!**

OKAY!! After MUCH MUCH research!! I have narrowed it down to TWO lounges that might fit our ClubNYC members! The ClubNYC Drink Meet-Up will be on April 6th at 6 p.m.. Where? Well that is up to you!!

Choice #1:

Laparue on 345 Greenwhich Street (between Harrison & Jay Street). Check out this link http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11407160/

Choice #2:

Nativa on 5 East 19th Street (between 5th and Park Avenue). Check out this link http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11414159/

I've been to both places and here's the thing. Both lounges are very pretty interior wise and very comfy too. HOWEVER, Nativa has better location . . . BUT Laparue has better music on Friday's.

Please let me know what you think!! As always majority win!

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danwang

Isn't there also an unofficial dinner meetup that same night? If so, will they conflict or will it be possible to do both?

Originally posted by danwang:

Isn't there also an unofficial dinner meetup that same night? If so, will they conflict or will it be possible to do both?

No, this IS the unofficial DRINK meet-up. The OFFICIAL dinner meet-up is on April 20th.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Sweetie the OFFICIAL DINNER MEETUP is on the 20th of April..

this is the UNOFFICIAL Drink meet-up..since some peeps can't make it due to holidays..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Guest danwang

Cool... saw Spoony D's posts on the Twilo board, so will have to check out...

Just a curious question: who to contact about possibly having a chance to spin there? Is there a certain style of music required?

However, just a concern: I think this place is going to have some stiff competition in "check out new DJ's scene" once Twilo has their Wednesday night thing going (mainly for the "honorable mention" DJ's of their spin-off). I guess you could go to this place and then go over to Twilo.

Guest danwang

Ugh... replied to the wrong topic! Sorry...

This was meant for the discussion about Spoony D at Bar-B (hmm... couldn't find the place in the Club Listings on this site)

I guess I'll just copy this over anyways.

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 03-27-2001).]

Cool... saw Spoony D's posts on the Twilo board, so will have to check out...

Just a curious question: who to contact about possibly having a chance to spin there? Is there a certain style of music required?

However, just a concern: I think this place is going to have some stiff competition in "check out new DJ's scene" once Twilo has their Wednesday night thing going (mainly for the "honorable mention" DJ's of their spin-off). I guess you could go to this place and then go over to Twilo.

Why would Nativa (LOUNGE) have a competition with Twilo (CLUB)? And who's talking about Wednesdays? This meet-up is on a Friday. cwm6.gif You completely lost me.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by brandie:

ooo oooo

my birthday is that weekend . . . i'll be home . . . hmmm . . .

biggrin.gif

*hugz* cas, i miss you so much!!

luv,

brandie

BRANDIE!! Are ya coming out that Friday?? Ohhh come on . . .I'll buy you a birthday drink!! cwm38.gif Loving you sweetie!!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg