Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Club In Jersey

cgm

This thread is just begging for drama.....I think with out a doubt.....METRO LOUNGE. I like tempts in the summer, but it is because it is down the shore, really just cause of the vibe of the people, not cause of tempts, i think the club itself is not that good. Actually, i think xs is a better club then tempts, but tempts gets the crowd. I cant wait to see what seaside is gonna be like this summer with tempts and metro lounge. But as far as clubs ,and everything that goes with it, sound, lighting, crowd, events, talent.....no one can touch metro lounge.Plus the ice blast thing is the coolest effect ever!!!!

You guys think Metro is the best club because of it's liquid blast!? How lame are you guys? I think Metro is pretty good on Fridays, but I have never once heard anyone say "let's go check out the liquid blast at Metro!" You guys are a bunch of dorks. Get a life!

Originally posted by hotblondie:

You guys think Metro is the best club because of it's liquid blast!? How lame are you guys? I think Metro is pretty good on Fridays, but I have never once heard anyone say "let's go check out the liquid blast at Metro!" You guys are a bunch of dorks. Get a life!

Why don't you write the book on where to go and we can all one day stive to be as cool as you.

hotsandman

Originally posted by hotblondie:

Actually it is pretty fucking cool... literally. I mean come on, how awesome is it for every drop of sweat to evaporate into nothing and feel like you just took a shower.

------------------

pic031.jpg

AOL: Italiamale1977

Tempts is by far the best!!! With the new AC they put in last summer who needs liquid blast. You can see your breath it is so cold. If you think Tempts is sucks and needs a new DJ than you must be a real boring person!!

Rachel, if you think A-Z spins hot beats, it is time to get your hearing checked!! Maybe there is no crowd because he SUCKS!!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 01-10-2001).]

Temps in the summer with its new SUPERSONIC Air Conditioning system needs no Liquid Blast. Thank god that they put that in, less people passing out from the heat. You can't break a sweat in that place if you tried. TEMPS stands alone!

queenbitch, i dont think liquid blast is meant to replace the AC, and actually, i have heard people mention going there for it,cause you cannot see it anywhere else .Why do you take things so personal.Glad to see you think tempts is the shit cause of the AC. And....boring, you want to talk about boring? denny is soooooo played out and his old music is B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! Who could you possible compare denny to mendez. Mendez blows him away.If denny was so good, why couldent he even keep fridays at abyss packed? The night died cause of his boring music. Believe me i know, i used to go to abyss almost every friday.

I have only been to metro once, the club was nice, atmosphere good, but all in all it was a pretty beat night. Tempts is so overrated. Everytime I went this summer I wished I hadn't gone. Too many idiots, not enough room. If they could get rid of the 80's style heartbeat decor and maybe a better dj, Soundgarden would be good. Course, if you are going on where you have the most fun, soundgarden wins for jersey clubs, for me anyway.

Ok.... why is everyone looking over the fact that "ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC." Good DJ + Good Vibe = GOOD CLUB. Metro Fridays with Rydell has been off the hook for months now... Mendez is there Saturdays with the hot beats, but the crowd is scarce at the moment. Once the crowd builds back up on Saturdays, it will be sick and Metro will be untouchable in Jersey. Obviously the summer will pull people towards the shore, but for now, IN NEW JERSEY, Metro Lounge is the hottest.

Nuff Said....

------------------

pic031.jpg

AOL: Italiamale1977

I'd have to go w/ Tempts on this one as the overall best club in Jersey. Although it has to do w/ the whole summer, shore vibe thing, it is what it is. The sound & lighting are the best and Tsettos isn't bad music-wise. Personally, I like the way XS is set-up better.

I knew someone would have to dis on Denny sooner or later. First of all saying Denny isn't as good as Mendez just tells me you are a rank amateur, so I won't even try to have that discussion with you.

You should also break out your credit card so that you can buy a lage clue. Denny doesn't spin Fridays att Abyss for his own reasons, not because he wasn't bringing in a crowd. You know the boy does have a life too! Don't talk shit unless you're absolutely positive you know the real story.

I think I'll start calling you clubshit instead of clubchick

Go ahead bitch me back, I love this shit!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I knew someone would have to dis on Denny sooner or later. First of all saying Denny isn't as good as Mendez just tells me you are a rank amateur, so I won't even try to have that discussion with you.

You should also break out your credit card so that you can buy a lage clue. Denny doesn't spin Fridays att Abyss for his own reasons, not because he wasn't bringing in a crowd. You know the boy does have a life too! Don't talk shit unless you're absolutely positive you know the real story.

I think I'll start calling you clubshit instead of clubchick

Go ahead bitch me back, I love this shit!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

MetroLounge is the best club. The whole feel of the place is great. I think liquid blast is great because it is a effect and it cools you down. Good A/C will never have the same effect of liquid blast. Tempts is great only because it's the summer. As far as Denny, last summer he was really off. He is playing better now since he has been at World. cwm29.gif

them.. sound like Metro Lounge is definitely one of the hottest night spot up in jersey.. I haven't been there but for sure i'll be there soon....

Temptations.. logical; is the spot in the summer.... and what's with the ac... do you think people would just go there for the ac.. right.. both denny and mendez got their shit off.. i'm not fan but know what's up..

any of you went to club liquids on a thursday night last summer for the foam party.... that shyt wuz off the hook.... but liquids had it's lamed out nightz....

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

Queenbitch, i am not here to go back and forth with you. I went to abyss on fridays because of.....abyss on FRIDAYS!!!! It WAS a good night. Then the night was lost. It is MY OPINION, that a big reason was because the music sucked!!! you can say all you want,THATS A FACT. "MAYBE DENNY HAS A LIFE" is what you said. Does denny having a life have something to do with his night dying at ABYSS, that was such a stupid comment. He left abyss because no matter what they tried, the night was dead even after renovations, this is a fact , one of my best friends danced there, so YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!You always seem to get really annoyed and take it personal when you hear something bad about denny. Do you know him? Or a better question,DOES HE KNOW YOU? Who really cares anyway, why are you so angry? Does it really mater that much? I dont think so. I like to party, go to clubs , have fun, and meet cool people. wASNT THIS POST ABOUT WHAT CLUB IS BEST ? STICK TO THE TOPIC, OR GO STIR UP YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

METRO LOUNGE......NO DOUBT!Over all it is way ahead of everything else. I also used to really likeGREEN MAN LOUNGE in hobooken, even though it is not a big club, i thought it was pretty cool. I like tempts in the summer, but last year got real tired.Tempts is really corney. Denny has his moments.What makes the shore good is that people lose there minds and go crazy all weekend long, that adds alot to the club. Drugs also help.....

Listen CLUBCHICK, who the hell cares that you had a friend that danced at Abyss. First of all dancers only make observations of whats going on in the club, they are not priveyed to inside information. Do you think that the club going down hill had anything to do with 1. The fact that south jersey club scene sucks, 2. The fact that Abyss had so many underage kids there, 3. Or maybe the fact that many clubs in that area got busted by the cops?? I think that may have had a major contribution to the fizzling of Abyss not necessarily Denny. So think before you write because you have no idea what you are talking about!!! cwm45.gif