Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best dancer......

my picks and opinions

male : micheal jackson

female : janet jackson

who can honestly say when they saw micheal do the moonwalk that they didn't think that was the hottest thing eva! i'm still tryin' to do that shit!

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Emmitt:

ReRun from Whats Happening has my vote!!!

that jump move with the arms going side to side was tha phatest thing back n' the day... cwm32.gif

You know how to spot some serious talent, that dance was the shit and still is. Long live Re Run!

No Roger No RE Run NO RENT!!!!!

holy shit!!!! ya just mad me crack up loud!!! those be the names nigga!

"there's no stopping us...no stopping...no one does it better" how ya like that!!! cwm32.gif

HHAHAHA!!! Well, this weekend I won't be able to go to any clubs, because we are holding a fund raiser to these big developer types wont tear down our community center!! Except my friend, turbo, has broken his leg...what to do? I think we'll just cut off his cast, I am sure after 3 hours in teh thing, his leg is totally healed!!! Oh and by the way, try not to get into any "Dance Off" fights this weekend!!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by cmb1975:

HHAHAHA!!! Well, this weekend I won't be able to go to any clubs, because we are holding a fund raiser to these big developer types wont tear down our community center!! Except my friend, turbo, has broken his leg...what to do? I think we'll just cut off his cast, I am sure after 3 hours in teh thing, his leg is totally healed!!! Oh and by the way, try not to get into any "Dance Off" fights this weekend!!!!

i think i just peeed in my pants...hahahahahahahahhahhahahhaa! what was the name of the little kid with the jerry curls and head bandana that did the snake move with his arms? check out the pic of the gang!!!

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Cha-Cha...the best dancer at St. Elizabeths!!!

Do you mean Cha-Cha DeGraggorio - the best dancer at St Bernadette's with the worse reputation??

But seriously - best female dancer definitely J Lo

and best male - I would have to aggree with star on this one Michael Jackson!!!!

On the not so serious tip - ELAINE without a doubt! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

i think i just peeed in my pants...hahahahahahahahhahhahahhaa! what was the name of the little kid with the jerry curls and head bandana that did the snake move with his arms? check out the pic of the gang!!!

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 01-26-2001).]

I am afraid I don't know the little kids name...but get this...you will never guess who was in that movie....

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 01-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 01-26-2001).]