Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen all yous fucking Jersey wanabees...

Originally posted by bungee:

You ignorant hillbillies, WTF is Jersey's Capital anyhows? What is it, Paterson? Newark? Jersey City? Last I heard you fuckers were trying to steal the Yankees. Fuck off that shit ain't happening. Plus, what's the deal with the term 'Garden State' ? All I see are radioactive dead trees. Though, the Malls are good. I admit I sneak in there for clothes, but only for a few hours, so don't get a fat head you hear?

So born and raised in Quee's huh? Couldn't tell.... Well - you can't spell, don't have proper grammar and don't know any geography! So, if your going to bash something/someone/somewhere do it intelligently!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ignorant hillbillies, WTF is Jersey's Capital anyhows? What is it, Paterson? Newark? Jersey City? Last I heard you fuckers were trying to steal the Yankees. Fuck off that shit ain't happening. Plus, what's the deal with the term 'Garden State' ? All I see are radioactive dead trees. Though, the Malls are good. I admit I sneak in there for clothes, but only for a few hours, so don't get a fat head you hear?

ok wait.. correct me if im wrong here sweetie.. but your not giving me anything here to work with.. your type of defense works all by itself.. you dont need any of us "MOFOS" to help you out in looking retarted.. you do a great job on your own...your so against jersey?.. great.. um.. WE DONT CARE.. you and Hillary Clinton can make love to your state of self destruction.. cause no matter who the govenor is.. its still going down the toilet..

and if you hate the Turpike/Parkway so much.. Pleeeeeease.. ill fuckin pay your ass to stay off it cause none of you know how to drive on it.. ITS A STRAIGHT ROAD and i watch your dumb asses behind the wheel looking like your admiring the scenery around you..

and that mall thing you wrote about.. WHAT???...

seriously bungee... write a rough draft down on a sheet of paper..then read it over and make your corrections.. Geez.. even us "hillbillies" can type better

someone else from the NY board better come over and see whos representing them.. THANK GOD your not from jersey

------------------

you know you love me..

Listen you fucking radioactive waste dumps, I have to shut my fucking car windows everytime I drive through the Turnpike. Clean that shit up before that shit creeps across the Hudson. On a lighter note, you gots some nice Malls and cigs are cheaper, I give you that. That make you radioactive fuckers feel better?

Hey bungee that smell's coming from the staten island land fill (aka Your mamma's snatch)

cwm5.gif

Last I heard you fuckers were trying to steal the Yankees. Fuck off that shit ain't happening.

You're a disgrace to the Yankees as a fan. Secondly, if you hate Jersey so much, than stay the fuck off our board!

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah. Shut the fuck up and get me a gyro, greek boy!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

Bungee, you are obviously a complete waste of life, so why don't you stay in your little shithole in "QUEENS" (you should really be PROUD) and stay the hell off this board!

By the way, thanks for reminding us why we live in Jersey, to stay away from trash like you. cwm27.gif

HEY BUNGEE... why don't you tell me what makes queen's a better place than Jersey...

It must be the dirty streets filled with ignorant individuals like yourself, maybe it’s the shitty colleges that help these ignorant individuals remain that way

Could it possibly be your diverse sense of style Thug or Guido

I know Bergen County, NJ is one of the wealthiest places the country. What is Queens the wealthiest Ghetto.

You claim to have trouble with the fumes on the turnpike Are you sure they weren’t coming from your hoopty.

I see these damn piece a crap cars with New York plates polluting my air and it makes me crazy stay in your own fume infested area!

Listen you fucking radioactive waste dumps, I have to shut my fucking car windows everytime I drive through the Turnpike. Clean that shit up before that shit creeps across the Hudson. On a lighter note, you gots some nice Malls and cigs are cheaper, I give you that. That make you radioactive fuckers feel better?

Obviously you have overlooked all the nice parts of jersey. I live about 40 min from the city and i am surrounded by woods, mountains, and open space. There is definately not any radioactive garbage around here.

You must have to live with your windows shut in your ghetto house in Queens, because the air in the city is MUCH WORSE than anything NJ has to offer.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Jersey club's are great. We have a great vibe with half the people and drugs of NYC. If NY was so good take back the Jets/Gaints. By the way when was the last time Rangers won a cup. NJ clubs will never compair to NYC but stop putting them down. By the way a good part of NYC clubs are filled by people from NJ. The only good thing about queens is that you have good greek food and the mets. cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

you are fucking second rate MOFOS you hear? You all live in NY's shadow like a bunch of RATS, scampering about, feeding off the garbage we dump. You try stealing the Statue of Liberty plus the Yankees, you gots no personality of your own. Devils, Nets second rate losers. Jersey's only good for taking in our garbage, you do a great job. Fuck you all.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

I'm sorry I never heard of Quees NY, Queens maybe after all it is my borough ! Speaking of rats i think you better check yourself before you make yourself sound like a completely unintelligent hypocrit. Easy guy whats with the hostility NJ clubs will never be NY clubs so what are we gonna start a war over corny Yankees and bridges RIGHT! how bout jumpin the fuck off one of those bridges! Don't worry son jesus loves you everyone else just thinks your an asshole!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

You fucking inbred hillbillies, is it true you all brothers and sisters screw each other in the radioactive fields, when you finish you screw your mommy & daddy? That explains your crooked teeth and cross eyed charateristics you racist hood wearing KKK screwups. Your racist state troopers stopped my IROC-Z once and let me tell you those fuckers searched me like I was their wife. They made me suck their dicks. That you all is why I hate Joyzee.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there