Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my girls, I have finally reached 100 posts

Hey ladies, I finally have 100 posts. I have been lagging behind. I know many people feel we are all one person and let them think what they want. Without assholes like them we would have no one to bash. We have been called bashing bitches and cun**. I hate to break it to all of you but we are not going away and I will continue to say whatever is on my mind, I do it all the time and not just on a computer.

SO, if you don't like it, kiss my QUEEN ass!!

Thanks to all my girls!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 02-02-2001).]

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Hey ladies, I finally have 100 posts. I have been lagging behind. I know many people feel we are all one person and let them think what they want. Without assholes like them we would have no one to bash. We have been called bashing bitches and cun**. I hate to break it to all of you but we are not going away and I will continue to say whatever is on my mind, I do it all the time and not just on a computer.

SO, if you don't like it, kiss my QUEEN ass!!

Thanks to all my girls!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 02-02-2001).]

hail the queen, congrats...ya know how i like to hear ya talk all nasty n' shit...so how ya been?

cwm32.gif

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

Kudos to the Queen!!! I just reached my new status also - does that make us one person too?? Uh - don't think so. Keep bitchin' girl - I'll be right there witcha.

BTW- did you see that the "hovercraft" posted the other day?? hehehe cwm40.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Wow, you've achieved something wonderful in your life! Congratulations!

P.S. You deserve to be called a cunt.....any respectable girl wouldn't call herself "QUEENBITCH" and be kissing Denny's ass all the time. And now to really annoy you, "Denny sucks and so does Tempts"!

WOW, you told me. Gee I think I am going to cry. WHATEVER!!! I don't give a shit what you call me or what you think. Look who's talking, maybe we should call you sleezy27. I must really annoy you, oh well. Trust me honey this isn't really a big accomplishment, it is a joke like yourself!!!

GIRLFRIEND! What a distgusting mouth on you. What happened?? Did you think you were talking to that guy who put his DICK IN YOUR ASS?? Well maybe next time you should ask for it in your MOUTH! Quiet down WHORE24. Oh no...Miss Jenkins done did it. She let this little tramp get to her. Oh no..I must stop now....Sexygirl needs some KY to glue those lips SHUT....both sets!! eek.gif

But hey! I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard NOTHIN from me!

Originally posted by sexy27:

Wow, you've achieved something wonderful in your life! Congratulations!

P.S. You deserve to be called a cunt.....any respectable girl wouldn't call herself "QUEENBITCH" and be kissing Denny's ass all the time. And now to really annoy you, "Denny sucks and so does Tempts"!

Carpe Diem WOOHOO!

I am so proud of you , don't worry one day you too can wear the big crown!

I love ya, Denny"s Posse/bashing bitches/cunts/whatever the fuck they want to call us-we rock!!!@!

One love, one life, one song, much to celebrate tomorrow at WORLD

BTW all those who sweat the royal family, many often immitate but non could ever duplicate -we are original so fuck off!

Congrats!!!!!! Hurry and catch up to me!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Thats right maybe you should credit denny then since her head is up his ass! How does he spin that way? Are you serious bastard zero. Stop sweatin Denny this post had nothing to do with him, and as for Queen she'll have a few words of her own for you I'm sure

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Bastard you newbie piece of shit, get over it and come out from behind that alter ego. You are just jealous, or maybe upset that you are the one who gets shit on by the Queen!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!! THAT EXPLAINS WHY I COULDN'T FIND YOU ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! I MAY HAVE TO GO INTO THE BOOTH AND TAKE DENNY'S PANTS DOWN!!! LOL!!! biggrin.gif I DIDN'T KNOW THAT'S WHERE YOUR HEAD IS! DOESN'T HIS GIRL GET MAD??? biggrin.gif!! ????????

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Gee, I guess I will have to stop posting because I can't read or write with my head lodged in Denny's ass.

I guess the girl has to be a slut if he's letting girls stick their head in his ass! I mean Geezzzzzzz...who allows that??? I think he would be a better DJ if he at least let girls stick their HANDS down his pants. He could probably concentrate more that way. I bet that could be uncomfortable! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS PROBABLY TOO BUSY HOOKING UP WITH RANDOMS, I MEAN SHE IS A SLUT AFTERALL, THATS WHAT I HEARD FROM PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD! cwm27.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

HOLY SHIT!!!! THAT EXPLAINS WHY I COULDN'T FIND YOU ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! I MAY HAVE TO GO INTO THE BOOTH AND TAKE DENNY'S PANTS DOWN!!! LOL!!! biggrin.gif I DIDN'T KNOW THAT'S WHERE YOUR HEAD IS! DOESN'T HIS GIRL GET MAD??? biggrin.gif!! ????????

ROTF!!!!! I would have to say his girl would get pretty pissed. I heard she's a psycho who attacks anyone who even wants to even talk to him (hehe). QB- how the hell did you manage to do that without her finding out?? You are a sneaky one I tell you - SHADY! hehehe!

cwm5.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!