Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My "WORLD" Review!!!!!!!!

Well to start the night off,the club had to open up late because Vince McMan was inside doing some bullshit.There was so much drama going on outside it was ridiclious.I'm convinced that almost everyone who works the door at a club thinks they are gods gift to the world,especially the guy who works the Worlds.Anyway,get inside and there was no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> ,so needless to say we had to pay,pay fucking $30!!!!!!Checking our coats took another 45 minutes.Denny was good early in the night,then the later it got,the more tranzy he got,what a dissapointment.On top of that I was sweating my ass off so I took off my shirt and had a tank top on.Well,no one like dthis because I must have got yelled at 80 times.I hate being inside a club where they tell you how to dress.On top of that,nobody in that place knows how to dress,except the ladies.Everyone looks the same with no originality.The line to get in looked like a funeral line because everyone had black on.Well,just my 2 cents.I should have stuck to a real club,like Twilo,whats the matter with me....

------------------

dancebar.gif

I agree with you in the fact that the bouncers think there tough guys and use there job title like there gods and who the fuck cares if you were a sleevless sweater or tang top it does get fucking hot as hell. It's a nice club but not great. It gets me pissed when people compare it to Tempts. No fucking way. The vibe at Tempts is so much metter because the staff is way more loose and you can wear what ever the fuck you want and there is no hip hop rooms or others.Just one gig lay out for everybody to experience the same energy.

Originally posted by trikki:

Personally, I'd rather see the bouncers tell you boys to keep your shirts on. It makes the club a little more classy and upscale than a full fledged guidoathon with all shirts off, JUST MY OPINION.

Did I say I had my shirt off,I took off my jacket and had a tank top on becaues it was hot.Nobody has there shirts off in there.I disagree with you,because World is a club,not a lounge,so who the fuck cares if guys have sleeveless shirts on.Oh,but the girls are aloud to wear anything they want huh.Thats discrimination,thats why World sucks....

------------------

dancebar.gif

If you want to show your arms off why don't you try the crack factory. No one will say anything about your attire. Personally, I would rather see guys with their shirts on. If you you think it is so unfair that girls can wear whatever they want why don't you try a sex change. You are whining like a little girl so why not be one!!

whats the deal QUEENBITCH..it would have been realy nice if i meet you and your friends...i wanted to meet ladybi..maybe next time..

i agree you..i rather all johnniess keep there shirts on!!!

but FUCK it! ANTHONY YOU WANA TAKE OF YOUR SHIRT TAKE it OFF BRO!!!

i bet you get mad girls too...

all johnnies do!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY TOUGH GUY, if you think you are being discriminated against, then stop whining and don't come to WORLD. Think about it jerk off, most clubs discriminate towards guys, girls can get away with wearing what they want, girls get in quicker, guys get in quicker if there are girls with them, its the way of the world, deal with it or throw a dress on and come in drag.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

EASY GIRLS...Anthony is good people! He's been to world plenty of times...All he was saying is that it was hot in there, which we all know is not far from the truth...there have been plenty of times I have been at World and wished I was a guy so that I could remove some layers!! And I think we would bitch just as much as every other person about the coat check, lines, etc. but we have some luxuries that I think we take for granted sometimes. Imagine having to put up with the bouncers and other staff of the World ..you know how it is!!!

I am so thankful of my close friends and all you guys do for me...you know who you are! Love you so much, more than you know...even though I tell you 30 times every saturday night when the flinstones come and get me! cwm44.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

whats the deal QUEENBITCH..it would have been realy nice if i meet you and your friends...i wanted to meet ladybi..maybe next time..

i agree you..i rather all johnniess keep there shirts on!!!

but FUCK it! ANTHONY YOU WANA TAKE OF YOUR SHIRT TAKE it OFF BRO!!!

i bet you get mad girls too...

all johnnies do!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up Javi - I never made it out on Saturday - I was at Vinyl way too late the night before. Or shall I say morning before. Had a great time though - will definitely be there again this Friday with my girl sayno for a B-Day extravaganza of sorts. Tried to respond to your PM but got booted out and just gave up. Ditto on what you said.

Good night for now!

cwm20.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Pitty none of the posse was out on Saturday except for qb, bump and myself, maybe you others would like to make an appearance this week. Try not to get too cracked out on Friday, I might have to join you so I can monitor your fun, I mean someone has to be responsible!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

QUENNBITCH-I SEE YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME VERY WELL,BUT I WON'T STOOP TO YOUR IMMATURE LEVEL.I HAVE BEEN IN THE SCENE FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN IT.ALWAYS BITCHIN ABOUT GUYS WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF,DEAL WITH IT HONEY,THATS THE WHOLE PART OF THE SCENE.SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,STAY THE FUCK OUT.YOUR ARE PROBALLY INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF ANYWAY,THATS WHY YOU POST WHAT YOU POST.BY THE WAY,I HAD A TANK TOP ON,I DIDN'T HAVE MY SHIRT OFF!!!!YOU GIRLS DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE YOU CAN WEAR WHATEVER...

TRIKKI-WELL,I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THE WORLD AGAIN SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SEEING YOUR UGLY FAT ASS THERE.I WILL BE AT A REAL CLUB WHERE I'M NOT TOLD HOW TO DRESS AND WHERE I CAN BE MYSELF AND NOT BE SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF CRACKED OUT DORKS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRESS AND ALL LOOK THE SAME.YOUR PROBALLY ONE OF THEM,SO STOP YOUR WHINING,GO ON A DIET,GET A MAKEOVER,GET SOME NEW CLOTHES AND THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A JERK OFF,"OK"!!!!!!!

SAYNOTODRAMA-THANKS HONEY,YOU MOST OF THESE PEOPLE IN HERE REALLY MAKE ME SICK.THEY HAVE NO IDEA HUH.I THINK THE CAN FIND OTHER THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BESIDES ME BEING IN A TANK TOP.HOW IMATURE,BUT THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK......

------------------

dancebar.gif

i was there on saturday nite as well. it was so fucking cold that i paid the bouncer $150 for me and 7 of my friends to get in. it was packed as usual and the girls were hot but tsettos SUCKED that nite. he n jared scream dont vibe off of each other good enough. ive had better nites there but i have one question every time...why is everyone sober in that place????

Personally, I'd rather see the bouncers tell you boys to keep your shirts on. It makes the club a little more classy and upscale than a full fledged guidoathon with all shirts off, JUST MY OPINION.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

I agree with anthonyap. But, my question becomes this? Why is it a guy cannot wear a tank top, but a girl can wear almost nothing at all, strings if you will. You want to talk about keeping it classy. All you girls that dress like hookers should put a jacket on too. Girls, you don't need to wear the shortest skirt or the most revealing top to look sexy. Instead it makes you look trashy. So until there is a dress code for girls, guys should be allowd to wear tanks. Second of all if you want high class go to a place where there is just alcohol, like a lounge. World is a club. People bump, snort, do G, and pop pills. Yeah that is real classy, right. Some of you need an education on class. Next time Tony, just go in drag..then you can where whatever you want.

Originally posted by djrevil:

I agree with anthonyap. But, my question becomes this? Why is it a guy cannot wear a tank top, but a girl can wear almost nothing at all, strings if you will. You want to talk about keeping it classy. All you girls that dress like hookers should put a jacket on too. Girls, you don't need to wear the shortest skirt or the most revealing top to look sexy. Instead it makes you look trashy. So until there is a dress code for girls, guys should be allowd to wear tanks. Second of all if you want high class go to a place where there is just alcohol, like a lounge. World is a club. People bump, snort, do G, and pop pills. Yeah that is real classy, right. Some of you need an education on class. Next time Tony, just go in drag..then you can where whatever you want.

Revil:

As always.............very well put!

D

anthonyn gave a good review of the place. I don't think everyone should shit on him for that. All because you can't take it when someone got different views then you do you shouldn't go crazy.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2