Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDDIE BAEZ this friday at METRO LOUNGE

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR INFO FROM, BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS FRIENDS WITH EDDIE BAEZ. AND HE CONFIRMED WITH MY FRIEND THAT HE WILL BE SPINNING AT METRO TOMORROW NIGHT. SEE U ALL THERE!

Originally posted by ~pep~:

That's BULLSHIT ...

EDDIE IS SPINNING @ CLUB XL THIS FRIDAY

in trenton, nj ... i could post the flyer, if know one believes me ...

cwm9.gif

That's BULLSHIT ...

EDDIE IS SPINNING @ CLUB XL THIS FRIDAY

in trenton, nj ... i could post the flyer, if know one believes me ...

------------------

It really is amazing how the bullshit spreads. You claim that you saw a flyer, people lie sometimes. Welcome to reality.

Originally posted by nite-owl:

i am sure that eddie is going to be great and i would go but i would rather go to luna were the crowd is a lot prettier then metro . that club was fun but to me it is played out but no offense to people who go there i used to be there every week who to see some of you at luna

Luna Lounge is a RESTAURANT, THAT AT NIGHT THEY MOVE THE TABLES OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE IT INTO A CLUB. Who ever heard of having dinner tables on a so called dancefloor?? The sound system is TERRIBLE, and it's not so PRETTY as you say. A true clubber would never step foot into Luna Lounge AKA Mediterrano Restaurant.

Originally posted by muzika:

I think that bastards post was refering to danny tenaglia playing at metro lounge. Danny played at metro lounge 3 times over the last couple of years. Alot of you people who just heard of danny , like last week , probably never even new that. For all you current metro heads, if you were at metro when danny spun, you would have really seen how sick metro was.

I was there for the first time he spun at metro, it was unbelievable. He didn't even play hard, just took you on the trip...

Originally posted by bastard00:

Denny and eddie in the same sectence? Are you crazy? Denny could not even stand in the same room as eddie. And why is it a big deal? Look at all the places that you mentioned..JOEYS, THE PLACE, ABYSS.Thats what maked it a big deal. He finally is playing a club with a real soundsystem, makes all the difference in the world. Do you think danny tenaglia would ever play at joeys? Thats why its a big deal.

Really is that why they used to spin together at Exit last year? Get the facts straight!!!

Oh, and Danny has spun at ML, but that was before anyone in Jersey heard of him!!

Bitch your so fucking stupid!! Before NJ ever heard of Danny. If thats the case it only proves my point about the club scene in jersey. But I think it only refers to stupid bitches like you. When they had Danny he was and still is one of the biggest and most respected DJ's in the world. Abyss was trying to get him for years, but he never wanted anything to do with them and thats a fact. Stop acting like you know it all, because you dont. Never heard of Danny in NJ- you make me sick. cwm45.gif

What a stupid bitch you are!! Before NJ ever heard of Danny. First of all he has been and still is one of the biggest djs in world. Danny was well known to everbody before Metro had him. They just help wake up the NJ club scene by bring in The Great One-Danny Tenglia. He never played in nj because of its shitty clubs amd stupid people like you. As far as Eddie and Denny goes, Eddie blows him away. Different styles, Denny radio cheese and big name songs. Eddie hard shit, blows him away. Eddie was the only good thing about exit. cwm45.gif Dont cry because Eddie is better than Denny!

Originally posted by bastard00:

Bitch your so fucking stupid!! Before NJ ever heard of Danny. If thats the case it only proves my point about the club scene in jersey. But I think it only refers to stupid bitches like you. When they had Danny he was and still is one of the biggest and most respected DJ's in the world. Abyss was trying to get him for years, but he never wanted anything to do with them and thats a fact. Stop acting like you know it all, because you dont. Never heard of Danny in NJ- you make me sick. cwm45.gif

Shut up Loser. How many times do we have to flush before you go away????

You're 110% correct on everything you say right??? rolleyes.gif Sure. Stupid Bitch.

Crack kills.

cwm3.gifcwm3.gifcwm8.gif

I am glad I make you sick. You are one of the biggest losers on this board. Most of New Jersey didn't know who Danny was when he was at Metro. As far as Denny and Eddie, I could care less who you think is better. I never said anyting about who I think is better I just merely stated the fact that they used to spin together. So why don't you shut the fuck up!! Such hostility maybe you should try a hooker. You have a lot of pent up anger.

TO SEXY27: if you knew what you are talking about you would understand what I was trying say luna LOUNGE is the best spot to be in my opinion and to the other 800 people in the place every week. also you say i am not a true clubber if i like it,well just like in the name it is not a club it is a lounge.

you get it LUNA LOUNGE

TO SEXY27: if you knew what you are talking about you would understand what I was trying say luna LOUNGE is the best spot to be in my opinion and to the other 800 people in the place every week. also you say i am not a true clubber if i like it,well just like in the name it is not a club it is a lounge.

you get it LUNA LOUNGE

This is for SEXY27. what you can't read I said LUNA LOUNGE is a upclass lounge not a club but you wouldn't know about class. also I got nothing against Metro but I am glad I am not going because there will be simple minded people like you.

Doesnt it seem funny that all of a sudden there is " nightowl" posting about nickey sibla at luna? I dont reall think anyone here knows who nickey sibillya is except for him. I bet 100$ that tommrow niteowl and many other "newbies" will be posting about how great nick the dick was, and "wasnt he the old metro dj", and, "when is nickey gonna be back at metro", just like they did at new years, or , "why doesnt nick spin at luna more often" GET OVER IT NICK! You got fired from metro, the only place you work is hoboken, NOBODY REALLY CARES! Have fun trying to fill louis shoes tonight. Stay off this board, it is painfully sad that you are attempting to start your own hype.....get a life.