Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sometimes I wonder... If we all got together in a room....

If we all got together, and I mean EVERYONE, and introduced ourselves by screen names, would people start ripping eachother apart? I mean, I can tell right now by reading all your drama, Worldboy would get his nuts kicked in by at least 5 women, Darkhorse would be apologizing to the women after he sees what happened to Worldboy, there would probably be a cat fight or two between a couple of ladies, me on the otherhand, would be getting ALL FUCKED UP AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH EVERYONE.

GRoWLLLLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

If we all got together, and I mean EVERYONE, and introduced ourselves by screen names, would people start ripping eachother apart? I mean, I can tell right now by reading all your drama, Worldboy would get his nuts kicked in by at least 5 women, Darkhorse would be apologizing to the women after he sees what happened to Worldboy, there would probably be a cat fight or two between a couple of ladies, me on the otherhand, would be getting ALL FUCKED UP AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH EVERYONE.

GRoWLLLLLLLL

yeah, your probably right. like i said, i'm a lover, not a fighter... although i got mad fighting skillz

cwm32.gif usually, when people actually meet, they settle their differences and people are a lot more friendlier afterwords.

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

GRoWLLLLLLLL

Thats fucking funny as hell....

I'll be mad chizziling up in there..

as long as i'm 8-balling with my gurlz sun and sin..

what's da deal with "growl" roberto baggio?? u sure u gotz leo in you... j/k

GrowLL

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by allishara:

im just kiddin with ya girlfriend! cwm32.gif Shots are on the house! cwm17.gif

well then, line 'em up!!! I'll have blackhaus!! C'mon everyone, belly-up...shots are on the house!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

btw...LOVE THE SIG!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

GRoWLLLLLLLL

so tru bro cwm24.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

Guest worldboy

I would say Fuck you to all of you cuz I don't make my friend in cyber fucking lala land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by worldboy:

I would say Fuck you to all of you cuz I don't make my friend in cyber fucking lala land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine bro, be that way. All I know is I don't care where I meet people.... Internet, supermarket, malls, church, clubs, the list goes on. Why be so negative about meeting people online? Communication is communication, words or spoken. Obviously you wanted it this way so now you have it! I have no beef with anyone on this board. Actually there is one, but he's long gone now.

Its Friday! Time to HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDS, AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I don't think there was one time I went to a club and did not get introduced to cool people. Have a good weekend all!

GRoWLLL

I want to hear stories on Monday!

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

I am new but have read the past two days of topics? Question, What's the deal between darkhorse and these bitches I've read about? Also the drama with worldboy and the bitches? Why does Ladybijan write novels for comebacks? Why does Sin Sensational think her shit don't stink? From what I read so far Sin, I wouldn't piss on your face if it was on fire!!!!! cwm8.gif

------------------

"You don't want to FUCK with me today cause I'm a real MUTHAFUCKA from around the way"

Guest dabiatchka

Umm 1 question then ...why the fuck are you here posting messages.. Let me guess you don't have any friends so this is the only thing occupying your time? Oh I see, you're a loser!

what's da dealy worldboy... love could be found anywhere....

but i guess if you don't love yourself then you're not capable of loving other..

just like the bible would say..

keep it real dog.. pm me and tell me wtf it's da deal son...

peace out kid

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

i'd opt. to chill w/ cmb, sandman, darkhorse and puck...my buddies cwm38.gif

Bartender...Get my girl a drink!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.