Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you think the resident dj should me at the new metro down the shore??

I want to start by saying to Queenbitch your name says it all. I am not sucking Nicks Dick I just love his work. And maybe you are so hostile because you probably wish you were sucking his dick and know you dont have a chance. So calm down. B.tch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justinh, no you are wrong, I am not going to continue this drama because it is a waste. As for the rest of you losers, no I do not know Nick. Suck his dick, I wouldn't know him if I fell over him. I am friends with a lot of people in this industry and know a lot of what goes on!! So, get over it. Why are all of you taking this so personal, RIGHT!!! Now run along kiddies...

Originally posted by queenbitch:

justinh, no you are wrong, I am not going to continue this drama because it is a waste. As for the rest of you losers, no I do not know Nick. Suck his dick, I wouldn't know him if I fell over him. I am friends with a lot of people in this industry and know a lot of what goes on!! So, get over it. Why are all of you taking this so personal, RIGHT!!! Now run along kiddies...

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,Blah............. that is all!

I think that the Dj at (Metro South) should definitely be Danny Teneglia I saw him once at metro doing a guest spot he off the hook or Dj Boris does everyone remember Roxy fridays the best club to go to on a friday nite.

I think that the Dj at (Metro South) should definitely be Danny Teneglia I saw him once at metro doing a guest spot he off the hook or Dj Boris does everyone remember Roxy fridays the best club to go to on a friday nite.

Originally posted by nite-owl:

PLEASE tell me when you saw Danny Tenaglia playing at Metro?

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by nite-owl:

I think the resident Dj should be Danny Teneglia , the famous Boris from the famous friday nite Roxy, or Jason P.

I think you should stick to hiding in trees and being nocturnal. The "famous Boris". cwm8.gif

Oh Gawd....someone get me a hefty bag! Danny T. down the shore??? Right! While you're at it why not have Carl Cox open for him rolleyes.gif

Wait...and then have Nicky S. close the night! People...get real.

Oh Sayno....he played at Metro 3 times. cwm20.gif

Originally posted by perculator:

He played there twice actually its for real

Yes I know for a fact he played there around September 26, 1999, it was my birthday.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it

don't come true, or is it

something worse?

Originally posted by bumparella:

I think you should stick to hiding in trees and being nocturnal. The "famous Boris". cwm8.gif

Oh Gawd....someone get me a hefty bag! Danny T. down the shore??? Right! While you're at it why not have Carl Cox open for him rolleyes.gif

Wait...and then have Nicky S. close the night! People...get real.

Oh Sayno....he played at Metro 3 times. cwm20.gif

Yeah...LadyB just notified me of that...Just couldn't picture it at the present Metro Lounge, but I wasn't a frequent flyer a couple of years ago, but seriously...these people have got to be kidding!!!! cwm40.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

You dont remember danny playing at metro cause you probably did not care. You are probabley a "jump on the wagon" dt fan proobably starting from last winter at the conference when he played at space. For your information, the last time he played at metro was around a year ago.

Ok I haven't had anything to say in awhile. I spoke to Mr. Petey K himself and he already knows who he is putting in there and is keeping it pretty close to the vest who he has chosen.

IMHO it should not be Mr. Sibilia based on the fact that the Metro Fridays under his watch went down the tubes.

Rydell seems committed, but he would definitely get my vote for any night he could work.

After that I think it is time for some new blood on the scene. Metro can establish itself as a place that sets the trends, not follows them. The owner and management certainly understand that. In that line of thinking they should get someone who is outside of the normal group of DJ's jersey seems to follow.

Suggestions:

Taylor

Sandra Collins

George Acosta

Anyway that's my $.02 IMHO

Originally posted by californiagirl:

I think the resident DJ at the new Metro should be Sibilia, Baez, or Tsettos.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PUT SIBILIA IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS BAEZ OR TSETTOS? I DOUBT THAT SIBILIA IS EVEN IN THE RUNNING.

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

PLEASE tell me when you saw Danny Tenaglia playing at Metro?

Say No, he did spin at Metro twice.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

I think eddie should definately be the resident at the new metro in seaside. enough of the richie rydell and nick sabilia shit. they should put a real dj in there. EDDIE SHOULD BE THE DJ!! Richie Rydell and Nick Sabilia are lucky enough to have there names in the same sentence as Eddie's. Lets get real. There is no comparison. But i think Danny Tenaglia could give Eddie a little comp-- haha