Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your wish for today...

I wish EVERYONE A FUCKING HAPPPY DAYYY....

everyone smile...laugh..be GAY(not gay-gay)you know what i mean......

fucking SCREAM whatever..makes YOU inner SOUL QUAKE....

DO YOU!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 03-16-2001).]

i'm wishing:

-that the weather would stay nice so i can go to a comedy show tonite

-that the thigh area wasn't so hard to tone

-that i made it on t.v. on the montel williams show

-that clubplanet didn't take so long to operate sometimes

-that i could get some ass right now cwm38.gif

------------------

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

HMMMMMM.....that's a good one....here goes:

That this bangin' headover will subside & i'll be able to make it out tonight. That the music will be good, they'll be really hot, intelligent, successful MEN & everyone will hang out and have a BLAST (in more ways than one)!!

***** ~HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY EVERYONE~ ******

I wish that Alex rodriguez would roll up in an Escalade (which he would give to me) slap a Presidential on my wrist, give me a huge Prada bag full of 100's total sum equal to about a million, take me shopping, service me and then I'd drop him off at a bus stop somewhere because what else would he be good for?

ahhh its nice to dream but back to reality

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

if i had one wish right now~~it would be for my friend Jeff to be alive again~~ we'll all miss him so much cwm36.gif

r.i.p. sweetie~i lov you always

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

[This message has been edited by clubindiva (edited 03-18-2001).]

I wish I was back in Cancun. I got back last monday and want to go back. I drank enough american water this week to be able to go back there and not drink there shitty water for a week.

Nothing is better than wakeing up looking out your window to hot chicks and 85+ weather hitting the oasis beach were girls become sluts for a week,partying non stop and nothing to worry about except for a couple of 5ft3" federales'

i wish i never dyed my hair.. i wish i didnt eat that chocolate chip cookie at midnite.. i wish my boss would give me a raise.. i wish i got along with my parents better.. i wish i had a fridge full of mint chocolate chip ice cream... i wish i went to college.. i wish i was still a virgin.. i wish i wasnt such a messy drunk.. i wish i could meet Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.. i wish it was 5 c'clock on friday already.. i wish i had a booty... i wish i had more wishes.....

------------------

*shhh..i'm not kissing you.. i'm telling your lips a secret...*

i wish i was in love and it lasted for ever so i never had to worry about fallin' in or out of love again...i wish the world was a better place or rather the people in the world were better people

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *