Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fav. way to smoke

or shall i say fav. thing to smoke out of..bong, blunt, joint. remember that weed brownie in Next Fri. lol...i think i know someone that smoked outta an apple once..lmao..wtf..anyhow mine is a bong..remember that scene in Scary Movie.. cwm27.gif also when u smoke how do u act: quite (spaced out), constantly laughing, constantly talking...do describe..me i get real artistic, horny and i laugh forever cwm27.gif gosh can't wait til 2nite!!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Bong, hands down. 8 years of puffing daily so I just act normal when high, I really don't get goofy anymore, I miss that. I smoke when I go out non stop, why drive drunk when I got my one hitter on me at all times. Bat hits in a club= true pot smoking veteran.....

i suck.. i think everyones talkin about me and then i wont talk to anyone..

but EVERYTHING is soooo funny.. and i get soo pissed if someone doesnt agree with me about something.. i get so offended..

and with all that ill smoke anyways.. peer pressure, uggghhhhh cwm6.gif

------------------

*shhh..i'm not kissing you.. i'm telling your lips a secret...*

oK i can say i have pleanty of expierence..when it comes to BLUNTS, i smoked bluntzzzzz on the regular for about 7 years...I never got into smoking JOINS..there messy and they burn your THROAT.. now i stick to my pipe....i only smoke bluntzz on the weekend..i remeber just roleing bluntzzz to role a blunt to smoke,the tobacco high is what gets you so WACKED..

"THC IS GOOD FOR ME"

Originally posted by thesandman:

Bong, hands down. 8 years of puffing daily so I just act normal when high, I really don't get goofy anymore, I miss that. I smoke when I go out non stop, why drive drunk when I got my one hitter on me at all times. Bat hits in a club= true pot smoking veteran.....

thanks sandman i was trying to say the same thing.....

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

allishara, i was exactly like you 6 months ago. but living in the house i live in, i started to smoke more and more until i got up to an all day high for weeks. the drug tends to grow on you. last year i hated weed and now it is my drug of choice. so just smoke large quantities and anybody can love it.

favorite piece: bong

favorite place: attic

still have yet to smoke while at a club though. maybe soon.

Originally posted by puck:

i smoked out of everthing, coke cans, water guns, gas mask, bongs, joints, blunts, ciggerates but my fav is bongs and joints

puck u crack me up.

jbravo u gotta smoke in a club that's the only way to do it!!! i did it @ limelight

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

hey... jav does smoke ANYWHERE!!!

i don't smoke anymore, i used to smoke all the time and lmao but now i just get stupid and quiet and fall asleep.

------------------

absence is to love as wind is to fire... it extinguishes the small and enkindles the great...

I love a good bong hit......

mostly use my one hitter dug-out....

been smoking for quite a long time now...

does not interfere with the shit I have to get done........

don't do joints as much any more,,eventhough,

I can roll the best joints,,,,learned in Europe,(Italy)...I roll using a small filter.

I have smoked out of almost everything,,,apples, pineapple, pears, ect. ect. ect. ect...

"Long leave mary-Jane...."

bong hits of white widow.....

ciao, and enjoy your high..... cwm3.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

Bongs are by far the best way to get high. They are kind of hard to smoke when you are out and about. Joints, a bowls are good for that. Life would be much easier if it were just legal. Then we could all smoke our own way no motter what

------------------

Well your honor I do believe I'd be better off dead

And if you can take a man's life for the thoughts that's in his head

Then won't you sit back in that chair and think it over judge one more time

And let 'em shave off my hair and put me on that execution line

Originally posted by captamerica:

You people are a bunch of dumb asses, talking about how you smoke pot.

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spare me the d.a.r.e shit!!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

I'm definately a fan of good bong hits. i mean, there isnt anything like them. But I have to admit that its nice to be able to sit back on my four person hookah, pack it full and sit back with a tube in your hand. See, me and my friends have been ripping for a while, so we can have really good conversations. Why not have a seat, grab a tube and chill out. Choice places are around the table outside my house near my pool. Definately a summertime favorite.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...