Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Withdrawal starting to set in.......

Does anyone else feel it??? I mean I knew it was closed from the first day that it was actually shut down, but for the first time today I guess, I finally realized that those last few times I was there, will REALLY be the last time I will ever set foot in that place.... cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

um i never even made it there so i feel like shit cwm14.gif but i'll get over it

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

Big brown bear, blue bull, beautiful baboon blowing bubbles biking backward, bump black bug's banana boxes and Billy Bunny's breadbasket and Brother Bob's baseball bus and Buster Beagle's banjo-bagpipe-bugle band and that's what broke Baby Bird's balloon.

you know, i was just thinking the same thing today.. seeing that another friday rolls by without the usual twilo friday excursion is making me get very antsy and nostalgic for the times i have been there..

my sentences these days start with,

"remember that time at twilo..."

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Alright.....so.....I move BACK up here after flying in from florida 6 times just to go to Twilo. I think to myself "I can hit Twilo every weekend from now until I die." BOOM 2 weeks!!! That is all!! 2 F*(#ing weeks is all I get out of it.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

I spent the best 3 years of my life going there.............It was a home away from home for me...........

I cant believe it is gone........... frown.gif

At least I was there the last night it was open..and closed it out, to a RIDICULOUS set by Steve Lawler.................

I will NEVER forget all the AMAZING times I had there...............

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

me and my friends are definatly feeling twilo withdrawl. before we could always count on fridays being awsome. now when fridays role by we're sort of at a loss as to what to do, cause i dont think anything could be as cool as twilo was... it's vey upsetting....

"We just like roaches baby, never die always livin'"

Long Live Twilo

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Does anyone else feel it??? I mean I knew it was closed from the first day that it was actually shut down, but for the first time today I guess, I finally realized that those last few times I was there, will REALLY be the last time I will ever set foot in that place....

-Scotty-

damn scotty, I fell the same way....

I just know we'll be stting foot back in that place again before you even know it.....

**I Hope** cool.gif

Keep up the fightin'....

GO TWILO....

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

dont lose faith yet people, remember they got twilo on permit violations that arent that bad. Didnt change the name on the cabaret liscence to twilo and made renovations without a permit. Im guessin twilo has better than average lawyers so keep ur fingers crossed, the trial is june 12 i think, lets not start talkin about twilo like its already dead, it just hurts too damn much

------------------

ed_swing.jpg self improvement is masturbation..self destruction is the answer.

I feeling it - I just don't know where to go! I like the other clubs in nyc, but I could always depend on going to twilo at least twice a month to see jd or pvd or the many other great dj's that spin there monthly!! Now, I feel like there is no variety!! JP at SF or Draper at exit - I know dt is at vinly, maybe I will go there - I feel little pissed off. NYC has lost a major venue for great dj's and we are suffering!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Oh yes, that is I. Even though we wouldn't necessarily go to Twilo every friday, it was such a good feeling knowing it was there. Sigh.... a solution must be had....and soon

Originally posted by vt2be:

me and my friends are definatly feeling twilo withdrawl. before we could always count on fridays being awsome. now when fridays role by we're sort of at a loss as to what to do, cause i dont think anything could be as cool as twilo was... it's vey upsetting....

dont forget scotty....were all just like roaches....we never die! Underground will live 4ever....Peace Love and fucking Twilo....nobody could ever take back the memories....Faith brother ...faith....When an old door closes...another one re-opens!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

there's a party in my pants every weekend, invite only tho...

rsvp by 11pm, and only female applicants please... direct all questions to

partyinp00hspants@www.p00hntang.org

you know how we do....

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

[This message has been edited by glowsticks (edited 06-02-2001).]

Well said Scott. I'm definetely in the dumps over Twilo. I've been looking around from something equivalent but nothing come close. Went to Webster Hall last friday, far from Twilo. Hopefully Gatecrasher at Limelight tonight will be cool. Nothing will ever beat the crowd and their energy at Twilo.

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

i've been hitting up culture club since twilo closed and have never looked back.

fuck twilo.

wake me up before you go-go cwm4.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb