Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OJEDA at CPI ... SICK !!!

props to Jason Ojeda for a ridiculously tight set ... mixing was flawless, track selection was HOT!!! Sick fuckin night! Was there from 10:30 until 4:30 - not one down point in the night ...

Some real hard tracks that I need IDs on - lol. Of the ones I knew - my favorites - Love in Traffic, Standing Still, and thanks for throwing in Things to Come at the end! lol

Vibe was unreal - felt like summer of 98 all over again!

Rally

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by rally2000:

props to Jason Ojeda for a ridiculously tight set ... mixing was flawless, track selection was HOT!!! Sick fuckin night! Was there from 10:30 until 4:30 - not one down point in the night ...

Some real hard tracks that I need IDs on - lol. Of the ones I knew - my favorites - Love in Traffic, Standing Still, and thanks for throwing in Things to Come at the end! lol

Rally

wooow, coming from you that should mean a lot to him smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i have to agree....incredible night!!

i luv you nicki! ...my lil partner in crime! ...my stomach muscles actually hurt from laughing at you so hard... cwm27.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Ya it was a bangin night. Although we did'nt get there till 1 00 am. We went to space first...the place was dead! Unfortunately when we walked outside and got to my car there was a little surprise. Some crackhead side swiped my car. Even knocked off my rear view mirror. If your too FCUKED up to drive...THEN DONT get behind the wheel.

N U F F S A I D!

Errrr..

SuZie cwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gif

On the whole I had a great time at cpis last night but i wasnt feelin jason. I think his track selection was horrible and since when is playin the same song three times in the same night acceptable. But i was there with my boys and we made a great night out of it.

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

What song did he play three times?? Perhaps it was the acapella over different beats?

Yeah that was probably it, but i prob thought it was the same song cause everything sounded the same...IMO opinion he didnt mix it up enough, not enough variety in his tracks. Dont get me wrong he did throw on a couple of hot tracks that got me movin, but on the whole i wasnt feelin him.

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

YO JASON WAS OFF THE HOOK HE HAD THAT CROWD IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND AND LOVED EVERYTHING HE PLAYED I CAN'T BELIVE HE OPENED UP WIT ALONE I LOVE THAT SONG HE KILLED IT AND STAND STILL FORGET IT NUTZ.JASON DEF WAS ON POINT THAT NIGHT I DIDN'T CARE FOR THE CROWD TOO MUCH BUT IT GOT GOOD AROUND 2. cwm29.gif

------------------

WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON THE PEOPLE WERE SEEN DANCIN EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO MUSIC PLAYING

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO WHITE ROOM)

EMAIL: FNS112@AOL.COM

Originally posted by brandie:

wooow, coming from you that should mean a lot to him smile.gif

luv,

brandie

what's that supposed to mean??? (for real or sarcastic?)

I haven't heard him spin in at least 6 months - maybe more. it was a good time!

and Risa where the hell were you hiding?

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by rally2000:

Rally...u hit it right on the head...Summer of '98 in the Hamptons, had to definetly be the best time of my life...at my old age of 21, but still...That was when Roxy, Friday nights was still off the hook...After all night at Roxy, CPI'S and Neptunes, Saturday...I was LOVING LIFE that summer!!!

[This message has been edited by NYCclub15 (edited 06-11-2001).]

Risa - I'm there almost every sat nite - when you go down on the dance floor - go to the right into the corner - that's where I am. If i'm not there I'm right upstairs above that spot. haha

see ya soon hun

Rally

and yes it was just like 98 - the vibe that I really haven't felt in so long - the circle at the end was sick - I loved it!

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life