Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the *WORST* club you have ever been to??

World.

100% PLASTIC.

Wouldn't have done it but I got in for free, didnt hafta wait on line, and hung out in VIP with free champagne service all night....and I STILL wouldnt go back if you paid me. Never been to Exit, but I expect it'd be the same.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Not trying to offend anyone, but I've finally decided that in the discussions of best and worst there's so much bias that I'd have to see for myself and form my own opinion. In any case, I happen to think that Limelight stinks (both figuratively and literally), but I've had a great time just about everywhere else. Including Exit and Sound Factory.

------------------

In G We Trust

Originally posted by deeprock:

Cameo in Miami. Never was I there when there was NOT some fight. The crowd was totally ghetto. A shithole indeed.

Indeed. But have you been there since it's reincarnation as Crobar?

Although there's fights in there too - I've seen a couple - in the VIP room, of all places. Happens like that when a bunch of rich dudes with armpiece women guzzle a few $500 bottles of champagne and blow too much snow.

------------------

In G We Trust

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

yeh i agree with da13ear characters has definate old high school memories ahaha... but then there was a lot of fights all those YO kids!!! haha jk to anyone from YO. wink.gif

Holy Shit! YO vs BX....BXBXBXBXBXBX My friend and I usedta chant that shit back in the days at Char. Fuckign YO kidz.

heheh, Man it was all about the Spellman vs Mount Craze. All my friends went to Spellman, so we owned the left side of the bar. Funny ass shit

------------------

<roar>

SPEEED, SPEEED, SPEEED, SPEEED, and...SPEEED. Friend told me it was a fucking Yuppie club. Got in for free an all. Let me tell you all those dudes I saw on "America's most wanted' were in there, the Black and Hispanic ones. Bitches were Hoes and I mean that literally.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Legacy in Brooklyn...yuck! Kit-Kat afterhours club in SoBe...didn't like it AT ALL!!! Webster Hall...not going there ever again!!! Never had a good time at Twilo!!!...there some are more...just don't remeber now! biggrin.gif oh...TUNNEL!!!!!! went there once about 2 years ago....omg...HORRIBLE!!!!! people were disgusting!!! musik was horrible...ugh

------------------

AIM risa06

Hargh! Via Piazzauolo! That place was the fucking Pecorino Romano!

Come to think of it, are there any half decent clubs in Florence? Le Cirque in the park? Yab was pretty fun, but molto flashy.

What is the best club in Italy?

-MJR

Originally posted by saigray:

A place called "Space Electronica" in Florence...so bad it was funny though. We are talking 16yr old and 50 yr old eurotrash, tom jones "sex bomb" 3x in one night and a fake spaceship that rose out of the stage surrounded by smoke. Not to mention cameras that would film girls butts, freezeframe and then show it on screens around the dancefloor. Unbelievable! a LEVEL of bad we just don't have here.

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

speeed obviously. whoever hasnt been there you owe yourself to take a trip there to truly appreciate the clubs you like now.

ohm was pretty bad last time i went...around six months ago.

float (on a friday) was the most recent place that blew big time!!! horrible music. people there didnt have a clue. and to top it all off, i guess they were trying to be like the big clubs that throw confetti or baloons from the ceiling, but since they didnt have either some of the workers there took boxes of napkins and they were throwing them off the balcony!!! ugghhhh!!!!

Originally posted by petp:

some of the workers there took boxes of napkins and they were throwing them off the balcony!!! ugghhhh!!!!

You're joking, right?

The one memorable instance of napkin-throwing that I've witnessed was at Sunday Skool in South Beach, where a tweaked-out kid was throwing them off the bar just before he fell into a g-hole (and off the bar). What can I say - it was entertaining...

------------------

In G We Trust

Originally posted by resident:

You're joking, right?

nope....its was a nightmare!!! and people there then proceeded to pick up the napkins off the floor and continue throwing there up in the air. last time i ever go there, thats for sure!!!!

I can't complain about actual clubs as buildings, but the vibes from the people are what make the club good or evil.

In terms of clubs that had the types of people that I can't relate to I would have to say SF or Exit. The venues themselves would be fine if the people were more into the music and less into having sex on the dancefloor.

Originally posted by resident:

Not trying to offend anyone, but I've finally decided that in the discussions of best and worst there's so much bias that I'd have to see for myself and form my own opinion. In any case, I happen to think that Limelight stinks (both figuratively and literally), but I've had a great time just about everywhere else. Including Exit and Sound Factory.

I have to back you up on that smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"