Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i woke up with a huge bruise on my forehead...

this morning and i have no idea how it got there. furthermore my mom said i came home 'round 3 and tried to go up in the attic looking for the bathroom. i'm fed up with myself. cwm3.gifcwm8.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

atleast i'm not the only one... but whats worse is i can't even find my friend darrell to ask him how it happened... *sigh* i hope to god it wasn't IN the bar!...

------------------

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

ummmmmmm this one time, in band camp.........no really this one time back in Sydney I got reallllllllllllllllllly hammered, woke up with a swollen hand.......turns out it was broken, if anyone knows how I did it please let me know wink.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

D r u ok?!?!? **kisses her on forehead**

Get to your nearest MAC and cover that fucker up! cwm3.gif

lol... my thoughts exactly. it's trying to hide the bump thats tricky.

btw... forehead is too sore for a kiss there, but i'll take one on my .....cheek? (lol, the left please, apparently my right cheekbone was involved in "the accident")

------------------

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Originally posted by littled:

lol... my thoughts exactly. it's trying to hide the bump thats tricky.

btw... forehead is too sore for a kiss there, but i'll take one on my .....cheek? (lol, the left please, apparently my right cheekbone was involved in "the accident")

LMFAO...i'm sorry but its so funny...lol...let me get an ice pack for your head **rifles thru the freezer**

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

LOL!!! You'll probably end up with a few more after this weekend, if not before!! Doesn't the signature "D" bandana help absorb some of the shock?!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by korzo-:

LOL!!! You'll probably end up with a few more after this weekend, if not before!! Doesn't the signature "D" bandana help absorb some of the shock?!

LMAO... hey that just reminded me... some chic snatched my bandana last night! ...seriously.

and uuhh-huuhh korzo... NO bumps and bruises this weekend... cuz i'm never drinking again

------------------

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

LMAO... hey that just reminded me... some chic snatched my bandana last night! ...seriously.

and uuhh-huuhh korzo... NO bumps and bruises this weekend... cuz i'm never drinking again

i was hoping for an UPDATE on this sitch-uation - u still dont know how u got it?? - i always get those MYSTERY bruises - my gerl and I play hard when we get fuuuukked up.

cwm12.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

Originally posted by ClubManiac:

i was hoping for an UPDATE on this sitch-uation - u still dont know how u got it?? - i always get those MYSTERY bruises - my gerl and I play hard when we get fuuuukked up.

cwm12.gif

no one saw me fall... i dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing cause i really really have no idea what happened. the few details that did get back to me though... uh, well let's just say i was better off not knowing...

cwm13.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I'll get that bitch! **puts on her running shoes and chases after her!**

thanks luv!... if i knew what was going on, i woulda never let her have it... it didn't even look cute on her -lol....

------------------

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

no one saw me fall... i dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing cause i really really have no idea what happened. the few details that did get back to me though... uh, well let's just say i was better off not knowing...

cwm13.gifcwm6.gif

those mornings kinda scare the hell out of me though - when you wake up and your like WTF?!?! and then your friends start filling you in on bits and pieces - but, weve all been there, right?..... cwm6.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

shots of tequila.... captain and cokes... cwm8.gif NEVER EVER AGAIN...

oh yeah... i just "found" a piece of pizza in the microwave... musta forgot i heated it last night.

oh yeah again... one of my earrings didnt make it home with me... cwm36.gif

------------------

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

shots of tequila.... captain and cokes... cwm8.gif NEVER EVER AGAIN...

oh yeah... i just "found" a piece of pizza in the microwave... musta forgot i heated it last night.

oh yeah again... one of my earrings didnt make it home with me... cwm36.gif

Crackhead............let me know what your plans are this weekend...sorry I couldnt make it out to the hamps this past one frown.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY