Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when peps ask for your ##/digits ....

It depends how well you know him. If you liked your first conversation with him and you'd like him to call you, then ... If on the other hand he only said two words to you, and he asks, and you're not sure, then tell him you don't give your # to strangers. Seriously, this is the best move. NO need to give him fake numbers, or not pick up the phone when he calls. Honesty and precaution are good policies. cwm40.gif

------------------

"And he applies his mind to obscure arts..."

-Ovid M. VIII

G' LOW G' OATS

[This message has been edited by bang_66_ (edited 06-13-2001).]

Originally posted by starcapone:

what do u give?? celli, pager/beeper, house or someone else's #. one time this guy asked for my # and i gave him someone elses' it was funny how i did it, though. this other time i had to give this guy my # cuz he said outta respect cuz he gave me his #, but i was thinking to myself- i didn't ask for your #!- cwm25.gif

So , what IS your #, sweetness? PM me

When it comes to strangers, I don't even feel comfortable giving my cell #. Strangers are strangers, and there are just way too many crazies out there. Therefore, just to be on the safe side, I try to stick with friends of friends. Even then, I shy away from giving my #. A great escape/excuse is usually that niether one of us has a pen. Therefore, what normally happens is, I mention that "oh, well you know so and so(a mutual friend) he/she has my number" My thought being, that if they are that interesed, they'll do a some leg work. (Plus it gives me little extra time to get the scoop)

forget that!! i tell them to give me their # this was if i FEEL like calling them i do and if i don't well they just get added into my "pile-o-numbers" LOL cwm12.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

Originally posted by kitkatt:

When it comes to strangers, I don't even feel comfortable giving my cell #. Strangers are strangers, and there are just way too many crazies out there. Therefore, just to be on the safe side, I try to stick with friends of friends. Even then, I shy away from giving my #. A great escape/excuse is usually that niether one of us has a pen. Therefore, what normally happens is, I mention that "oh, well you know so and so(a mutual friend) he/she has my number" My thought being, that if they are that interesed, they'll do a some leg work. (Plus it gives me little extra time to get the scoop)

Oh okay so now the crazy can stalk down your friend? cwm3.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

i tell them to give me their number, if i think there is some sort of attraction or something, ill call them. ill only give my number when they are good friends with my friends... cwm30.gif

------------------

...i've been screamin n cryin n beggin for more...

Originally posted by amarettocutie:

forget that!! i tell them to give me their # this was if i FEEL like calling them i do and if i don't well they just get added into my "pile-o-numbers" LOL cwm12.gif

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DO FOR REAL!OR IF I REALLY LIKE THEM I'LL GIVE THEM MY NUMBER BUT I DON'T HAVE A CELL YET SO I HAVE TO GIVE MY HOUSE NUMBER WHICH SUX

cwm11.gifcwm1.gif

i've had too many annoyingly persistent experiences to ever give my number out again. and changing numbers to avoid some stalking stranger is a hassle

i don't like waiting for anyone to call me, so i just ask for his number now, if i'm interested

I usually just give em my beeper #, so if i getta weird # I just won't call back.

Or other times i'll give em a wrong #

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I've had some odd and bad experiences giving my home #. I gave it to a guy because I felt bad saying no and he called constantly, kind of harrasingly. To stop him from calling I had someone say I moved out. I know it is the immature way out of it but he was a little nutty.

So now I either give my cell phone, and if I am not interested I just say no or say I am with someone.

ALWAYS Cell phone number or email addy!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

what do u give?? celli, pager/beeper, house or someone else's #. one time this guy asked for my # and i gave him someone elses' it was funny how i did it, though. this other time i had to give this guy my # cuz he said outta respect cuz he gave me his #, but i was thinking to myself- i didn't ask for your #!- cwm25.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

he said : i'd really like to get into your pants!

she said : no thanks. there's already one asshole in there!

'nuff said

If I don't want people to actually call me, I select one of the last 4 digits of one of my numbers and add/subtract a random number from it. If I _do_ want somebody to get thru to me, I give em the cell......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Reguardless I give them my celli, because I really do not like a lot of ppl having my house number, so I jus tell them that if I don't pick up leave a message and ill call em back, this way im kinda like screening my calls as well. I never give my home number to guys I meet at clubs. You don't know what drugs u were on when u met them or when they met you so hey I aint takin n e chances here!!

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

I never give my home number to guys I meet at clubs. You don't know what drugs u were on when u met them...

I always know what kind of drugs I'm on

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

when u met them or when they met you

When I meet someone new we usually meet simultaneously although I'm interested in knowing how the meeting each other at different times thing works.

When I meet a girl that I actually like and I wanna do the number thing, I usually say, "Can I have your number or can I give you mine." Because I know how weary girls are about giving their # out (which I think they should be). I give the home number, b/c if its gotten this far, I actually want her to call.

If a girl asks for my number, and I don't wanna give it out, I either say I have a girlfriend or its the first 3 real numbers + the year I was born. One of these days I wanna call it and see who answers LOL...