Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Well Can You DANCE?

Originally posted by glowsticks:

9.5 huh, id like to see this...I dont even think of myself on a scale from 1-10 a 9.5..remember this isnt a curve..

bwahahahaha

i didn't get the last part of ur answer...fine a 9 is on the curve if we're not doing halves

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Originally posted by j303j:

im not a good dancer at all and i really don't give a fuck that im not good. who the hell cares how good you are. just as long as you are having fun thats all that matters. i really don't give 2 shits if peopel think i can dance good or not. i love to dance. if i hear some dope beats them i am gonna do my thing.

Funny thing is, it's usually the modest ones like this that can tear shit up!

As for me, I don't know, I never see myself dancing (well, except for that one time that I got home and my roll hadn't worn off yet and I was doing sticks in front of my mirror naked while my b/f was sleeping...that was fun cwm32.gif ). I guess a 6 or 7, but I'm one of those people who don't think I can do anything well. People have told me I'm a good dancer but, I don't believe them smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

well a bunch of us (daveraver, deanne11, ezydreamer, trippintrance64, myself, furnace, melichacha, scottyskribz, exodust, lextacy, and a few others) are soooooooo good we are 'rave dancers' in a scene which is being ussed for the openining credits in a movie coming out soon wink.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

I can't dance wirth a damn unless it's to Irish drinking songs.... wink.gif

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

RIP - Mota20 ... your gentle words of ncouragement will be remembered

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

I'm a perfect 2.3....I feel I can dance worse then most. Sometimes people will even come up to me and ask me not to dance around there girlfriends. Every once in a while I'll get in the middle of a dance circle and start showing off my worst moves. People will ask me to teach them how not to dance as bad as me but I told them they'll have learn for themselves.

hopefully you dance better than you spin..

lol.. j/k Georgie, you know i luv ya.. cwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

i didn't get the last part of ur answer...fine a 9 is on the curve if we're not doing halves

forget the curve, id like to see you do your thing...Im curious now...where do you chill, maybe ive seen you, i know all the ill glowstickers in these parts...atleast the ones who are worth a shit

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by deanna11:

yeah, damn it! we a group of freakin good dancers

word

cwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

I LOVE TO DANCE - nuff said!!! Beats hard and STROOOOOONG!!! Me and my girl head straight to the dance floor - fuk it if nobodies out there yet! The beats gotta be STROOOONG!!! Fukkin bobbin' my head like the guys from Night at The Roxbury - if i got a drink in my hand - god damn it!!!

JUST HAVE FUN!

EDIT : and YES, I can FUK as well as I can dance...

cwm43.gifcwm43.gif

cwm11.gif -be cool

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

[This message has been edited by ClubManiac (edited 06-15-2001).]

Originally posted by j303j:

im not a good dancer at all and i really don't give a fuck that im not good. who the hell cares how good you are. just as long as you are having fun thats all that matters. i really don't give 2 shits if peopel think i can dance good or not. i love to dance. if i hear some dope beats them i am gonna do my thing.

yeah, damn it