Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAIRY PRINCESS OOANA!!!

Happy Birthday Princess Oo!!!! Sorry we won't be around for the festivities but I promise, we'll make it up to you when we get back.

You're not only a terriffic girlie, but you're the best fairy princess we've ever had! I'm glad to have met you and even happier to be your friend.

Happy Birthday honey and may you have many many more to come. Enjoy and have a drink for me!

Love ya,

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Thanks so much guys. Seriously I've already had one of the best birthdays of my life.

I'm gonna copy here something I posted on another board because its very true for so many of you here:

"Still up and Kludigo, Pooh and Dain are still here. As well as our new friend David who we met at XL...which is John Blaire's new bar and absolutely STUNNING btw.

Junior will be playing there Tues from 10-12PM for those of you interested. Fuck yeah I'll be there!

Amazing b-day so far. Definitely one of the best I've ever had. And its just gonna keep going tomorrow!

Can NOT wait to see you all at Recess tomorrow at 11 to start (Spring between Grenwich and Washington...please at least stop by, would love to see you) and thank you all who were at Leps for the wonderful happy birthday singing, drinks and wonderful warmth...and special gifts ;-)

Love you guys...a LOT. You're my family.

-Oo"

Rich...thank you for being a terrific friend and making me you and Vic your official Fairy Princess! Love you both.

Andy, sorry I missed you tonight...we all decided it was time to head out and listen to some tunes and move on to a new location (which ended up being XL) But I hope to see you this weekend! Wuf ya! BEST of luck with Friday's party until I see you and Crystalmethod...I HOPE!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 06-15-2001).]

Happy Birthday OO!

Hope your day continues to be as wonderful as you are! Sorry I was so wasted last night I couldn't formulate sentences. I DO remember thinking you looked very cute! Love you lots and I'll see you tonight!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Happy B-Day OOOOOOOOOO...doesnt sound like it can but i hope it continues to get better!...

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by ooana:

thank you all who were at Leps for the wonderful happy birthday singing, drinks and wonderful warmth...and special gifts ;-)

-Oo

It was great to see you at Leps last night Oo. It's been way too long. Hope that special gift got you through the night.

Have a great birthday and I'll see you again soon.

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!

Can't wait to see you sparkle tonight hun

and no excuses...yur getting sauced up with me...woo hoo!!!!

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Thanks all for your happy b-day wishes. Hope I'll see you tonight :-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

For those of you who asked me to post this again...

My b-day celebrations will be at Recess tonight which is at 310 Spring St just off of Grenwich.

Festivities/Naughtiness begins around 11/12ish. Hope to see ya there!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif