Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confused But Amazingly Happy Over here @ SF Friday EDDIE BAEZ & DAVE RALPH!! HUH

I swear this is a little strange because the two are from two different worlds but I adore Eddie as a friend and I love the way Dave spins. So OMG I can not believe i am saying this, I will be probably hitting SF before Vinyl!! Now i am scaring myself.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Is this confirmed. Dave Ralph is the man! I met Eddie at Rutgersfest this past April, he is mad cool. This friday the 22nd?? That would my first time at the Factory, who knows.. i might actually like it. Thanks

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS OTHER GUY, BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS EDDIE IS THE MAN AND A VERY HUMBLE PERSON SO I KNOW MY MAN IS GUNNA RIP THE ROOF OF THE FUKIN CLUB THIS FRI. NOT ONLY THE FACT THAT IT IS HIS FIRST TIME BACK SINCE JP AND EDDIE DAYS BUT IT IS HIS B-DAY.. HOPE TO SEE U GUYS OUT THERE!

PEACE

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i heard about contradicting fliers actually..

should be interesting though, meshing the two different sounds be it true...

YA I GOT 2 DIFFERENT FLYERS FOR THE 22ND WHEN I LEFT FACTORY 2 WEEKENDS AGO***ONE FOR EDDIE AND ONE FOR DAVE **

Eddie Flyez is supposedly playing at 4am to close.. Dave Ralph will probably play a whopping 3 hour set, and Joe Lodi is probably going to open for them..

------------------

.."Musik" Guest List Thursdays @ Emanon Nightclub (Westchester)..

..Tranza52@yahoo.com

..Rockell Live 6-21

..Johnny Vicious 6-28

What???

Eddie Baez and Dave Ralph?

That is def a unique combination. Anybody that goes should expect a SWIFT change in the music when EDDIE comes on. (for the better in my humble opinion.)

Eddie is my fav DJ, and I simply cannot believe that I am stuck in Miami and can't get there..... FUCK!!!!

Everybody have a blast for me please!!!

Originally posted by tranza:

Eddie Flyez is supposedly playing at 4am to close.. Dave Ralph will probably play a whopping 3 hour set, and Joe Lodi is probably going to open for them..

rockell live tonight??

damn.. if i were in westchester i'd definetly go..

saw her at southbeach a few years ago and she was off the meter.. best performance i've ever seen..

------------------

get off of my cloud..