Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am very glad Twilo is gone forever

Twilo is closed because it deserves it. it's fcking small,overpriced and overrated. many people like twilo because of peer pressure not because they really like it. Dickweed,sasha and PVD and suck my yellow butt. the only DJ i really liked at twilo was the guy from Shamen.

Twilo was also a racist club at the end. Whether you know or not, asians gathered and helped close the club. im one of them smile.gif

Shaddup. You sound stupid. You can't comment on the clubbing habits of others, let alone their preferences or reasons for venturing to a club.

As for Twilo, I never gave a fuck about the dj's that spun on Friday night. The saturday night parties were off the meter, and Junior was the true asset to that club. Trance is not my style.

Even though I never went to the Friday night parties, I find it hard to believe that one would continuously go to a club because of "peer pressure." If one doesn't like the music and atmosphere, one doesn't go. No one is going to continuously go to a club, pay that much money, and sweat their asses off because of peer pressure. If I despised trance (which I do), nothing would get me to hit Twilo on Friday; and going there because of Peer pressure wouldn't help me develop a taste for trance music. It would only make me sick.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal

Originally posted by dale77:

I'm not. I never got to go there! cwm14.gif

you did not really miss much

like you i am a big fan of factory and i never really felt at ease at twilo

maybe you would of felt different

just a totally different type of club

Originally posted by kyoung:

Twilo is closed because it deserves it. it's fcking small,overpriced and overrated. many people like twilo because of peer pressure not because they really like it. Dickweed,sasha and PVD and suck my yellow butt. the only DJ i really liked at twilo was the guy from Shamen.

Twilo was also a racist club at the end. Whether you know or not, asians gathered and helped close the club. im one of them smile.gif

youre an idiot.

you are some bitch,

Originally posted by somebitch:

youre an idiot.

glad it's closed>.. i'm not, just one less place to go out. That's never good.

Matt

ps the DJ from the shamen is called MR C

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Old news, loser.

People are like oh I wish everyone would stop posting about how they miss Twilo- so why don't all the haters stop too?

It's closed, get over it, STFU and start living in the present tense.

BTW- Who the fuck liked Twilo because of "peer pressure?" Where do you get this from? What is this, some after school special??? "I did it cause I wanted to be cool!"

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Twilo was absolutly terrible. ive been there twice and hated it both times. first time i went it was a regular night swore i wouldnt go back but all my freinds kept saying you got to go when S&D are there. so i did. And it was even worse. Sash and digweed blow. They absolutly suck ass. Its just my opinion so dont jump on me about it. I dont know where those 2 got their fame from but they dont deserve it at all...S&d I hope you just read this because you SUCK!!!!

Originally posted by eisgood4you:

Twilo was absolutly terrible. ive been there twice and hated it both times. first time i went it was a regular night swore i wouldnt go back but all my freinds kept saying you got to go when S&D are there. so i did. And it was even worse. Sash and digweed blow. They absolutly suck ass. Its just my opinion so dont jump on me about it. I dont know where those 2 got their fame from but they dont deserve it at all...S&d I hope you just read this because you SUCK!!!!

An informed opinion... from someone who's been there all of two times...

I'm not really a fan of those two either... but maybe if you'd heard Carl Cox there... or Junior... or Danny... or Platikman... or Rabbit in the Moon... (the list goes on)... you might have an entirely different opinion.

If you're going to post an opinion like that, you should at least have the common sense to *pretend* that you know what you're talking about.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

it doesn't matter who liked it and who didn't. what matters is that a huge NYC nightclub has been closed down - and others are targeted. the dance club community needs to quit bickering about the fine lines dividing the genres of music that they love the most...and band together to save ALL of our nightclubs.

i really loved twilo and the vibe there. They frequently had awesome dj's and a great sound system. there was no dress code, i personally like going out in jeans and sneakers. the crowd there was less cheesy, and i often saw and met interesting people there, which is something i cant say about most places. i don't know why everyone religiously associates twilo with sasha and digweed, many much better dj's who spun there. just because you dont appreciate twilo doesnt mean you have to put down the people who did like it. your whole argument about peer pressure is completely stupid, and so is the shit about asians helping close the club. cwm1.gif

Originally posted by chris817:

I agree with you. I went there once and really didn't like it. But people have different interests.

Breann

Originally posted by chris817:

I still wanted to see for myself but there was never a doubt in my mind that SF would remain superior IMO.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by ClubKid77:

Yeah they gathered in drug induced coma's on the steps so no one could sit down, and gave the place a bad rep. F00l

lol

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I'm forever entertained by all the bickering that goes on about Twilo. I'd love to get everyone together in a big arena and watch evryone tear eachothers hair out over it. It would be worse than the gladiator days - oh my my - and I'd just sit on the sidelines and laugh and throw wads of left over scum that was found on the floors of Twilo on a really crowded night. . . just hurl it through the air to cause more drama.

i think they should close many clubs at reopen. you know many clubs in NYC suck. the crowd is no picnic either. i know because i've been to many clubs aross america and around the world.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

it doesn't matter who liked it and who didn't. what matters is that a huge NYC nightclub has been closed down - and others are targeted. the dance club community needs to quit bickering about the fine lines dividing the genres of music that they love the most...and band together to save ALL of our nightclubs.

...you're glad is closed...hah? You see, dumb asses like this one, should move to Antartica, and go and play with polar bears.

Why don't you join Guiliani and make a soap opera.....wait let me guess? you have a bug collection too...right? DUMB ASS!!!!

whether you like the club or not, it has contributed so much to the scene in the states and worldwide........give credit where it is due......and it is due.......there was no comparison to Twilo and there won't be for some time in the city whether you like Sasha and Digweed or not........the club made history for a reason.........stop the shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amen...Everyone is going to have an opinion...what the hell is the point of critizcizing others opinions anyway??? This entire Twilo thing reminds of Kurt Cobain, He dies and gets more popular.

------------------

rabanner2.jpg

http://www.rhythm-addiction.com