Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My thoughts on cp and the "other" board

well the main reason i don't post here is b/c my computer is all screwed up...i need to fix my browser b/c sometimes it lets me post and sometimes it doesn't.....so that's why i'm not around these parts much anymore....das all....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

Let me tell it to you all straight, straighter than my dick on a Friday night. First off, I am not Gravity, I am not Bastardino, and I am definitely not Iliana.

Problem with 6 Boards is now all the hardcore posters are diluted amongst those 6. Something like taking one pill, splitting it in 6, each has 1/6th the power of the original 1. I too have read all the Boards and none has that magical power CP had since I started posting back in October of last year. I had a fucking blast reading some of the shit on here and laughed my ass off many times. Where else are you gonna have the variety and combination of such characters as Ezzy's posse, Blue's posse, Eggy, B2B, Pooh, Shwingep, Cazz, Alpha, etc, then you have the outcasts, Bastardino, Iliana, and myself, all wrapped in one Board. Each new Board's got a lot of nauseating Butt kissing going on too fucking nice and no spice. Only a few peeps make it a point to post on all the Boards but that shit is tiresome and timeconsuming. I too have refrained from posting much anywhere and lament the loss of what used to be. Only time will tell the future of what is to be.

Another Problem with the other Boards is I get the feeling the Drama ain't natural, it's made up. True Drama comes naturally.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

now call me too logical or analitical, but the problem is the same people only reply to the same people they know.

one example: Vip is the Brandie/lexi/kat board.

Used to be you post something and you got people replying and conversations started up, PM's would come, then IM's then friendships would form.

Now all you have is fucking bullshit.

I can predict on every thred who will reply.

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Blue's posse? I didn't even know I had a posse. cwm4.gif

I haven't been posting lately cause my work has gone from bad to worse. But I do agree with you Cathy. All the boards that have been created doesn't have that thing that CP had when I first started reading it. I dunno what it is either. Maybe it is Drama (real ones) like bungee said . . . but whatever.

I'll just continue to browse from board to board and put my $0.02 in every once in a while . . . cuase you all know I have so much of them. cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’” -Anonymous

boobielogo2.jpg

i'm definitely not one to start on the entire dilemma concerning board since i didn't start posting until very recently, but hey, drama is an added bonus, ey?! anyone wanna step up and start a nice little soap opera around here, again?? i would be one to raise my hand that opportunity, but i'd much rather sit back and watch...have a good day bellas!

Originally posted by bungee:

Let me tell it to you all straight, straighter than my dick on a Friday night. First off, I am not Gravity, I am not Bastardino, and I am definitely not Iliana.

Problem with 6 Boards is now all the hardcore posters are diluted amongst those 6. Something like taking one pill, splitting it in 6, each has 1/6th the power of the original 1. I too have read all the Boards and none has that magical power CP had since I started posting back in October of last year. I had a fucking blast reading some of the shit on here and laughed my ass off many times. Where else are you gonna have the variety and combination of such characters as Ezzy's posse, Blue's posse, Eggy, B2B, Pooh, Shwingep, Cazz, Alpha, etc, then you have the outcasts, Bastardino, Iliana, and myself, all wrapped in one Board. Each new Board's got a lot of nauseating Butt kissing going on too fucking nice and no spice. Only a few peeps make it a point to post on all the Boards but that shit is tiresome and timeconsuming. I too have refrained from posting much anywhere and lament the loss of what used to be. Only time will tell the future of what is to be.

Another Problem with the other Boards is I get the feeling the Drama ain't natural, it's made up. True Drama comes naturally.

SHIT!! i totally agree with you for once.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

SHIT!! i totally agree with you for once.

Then, I take back everything I said.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Then, I take back everything I said.

Too late . . . you can't . . . it's already out there floating around. cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’” -Anonymous

boobielogo2.jpg

The best thing about CP was that all people with verrrrry different opinions shouted it, loud and clear, no sugar.

Now all these different opinions went about their separate ways becaue they didn't want to hear anything of the contrary, and to babble inane personal drivel without fear of persecution.

To post their pics of loitering outside a closed club with pride!

To flirt shamelessly like a 14 year old freshman with reckless abandon!

To boldly declare "I LOVE PVD" to no objections!

To pepper their speech with widly annoying smily faces (WHO NEEDS WORDS????)!!!

VOMIT VOIT VOMIT

The best thing about this place was (sometimes intelligent) debate, horribly mean impostors, total non-sequitors...and in the words of the immortal Alpha "A good braining" when deserved.

When I left highschool, I left the cliques there as well.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

Where else are you gonna have the variety and combination of such characters as Ezzy's posse, Blue's posse, Eggy, B2B, Pooh, Shwingep, Cazz, Alpha, etc, then you have the outcasts, Bastardino, Iliana, and myself, all wrapped in one Board.

OMG I am SO honoured to even be remtoley mentioned in the same breath as those cherished people...thank you thank you...

I'd just like to thank the acadmeny, my director, especially my hairstylist!!!

and all the muther fucking idiots around here that spew out so much ammunition that i could play *RISK* for days and days (all of course while being all tweaked out on Meth)

YOU LOVE ME...YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!! cwm38.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) this Sat the 23rd 10pm-4am Free!!! Pooh's gonna jump on for a bit too :)

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) Sat July 14th 10pm-4am Free!!!

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

Guest crystalmethodny

I post on both boards...

I miss goofs like my buddy Back 2 Crack and well, Gravity made the transition, so, all is good within the drama depot.

Steve "CrystalMethodNY" Groove :P

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

I'M WITH YOU CATHYO, IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE. I'M PLANNING ON JUMPING OFF THE BRIGE, CARE TO JOIN? MY LIFE IS BASED AROUND MESSAGEBOARDS. CP IS MY OLD BITCH AND VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> IS A GIRL WHO IS HURTIN FOR SOME ATTENTION. SO THERE IS A NO WAY SITUATION. MY LIFE IS OVER.

DEPRESSED LIKE SHIT

------------------

CarlitosWay.JPG

Originally posted by cazz926:

The best thing about CP was that all people with verrrrry different opinions shouted it, loud and clear, no sugar.

Now all these different opinions went about their separate ways becaue they didn't want to hear anything of the contrary, and to babble inane personal drivel without fear of persecution.

To post their pics of loitering outside a closed club with pride!

To flirt shamelessly like a 14 year old freshman with reckless abandon!

To boldly declare "I LOVE PVD" to no objections!

To pepper their speech with widly annoying smily faces (WHO NEEDS WORDS????)!!!

VOMIT VOIT VOMIT

The best thing about this place was (sometimes intelligent) debate, horribly mean impostors, total non-sequitors...and in the words of the immortal Alpha "A good braining" when deserved.

When I left highschool, I left the cliques there as well.

And that is one of the biggest reasons I stay here. That and Bungee... and of course... Iliana.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by apotheosis:

now call me too logical or analitical, but the problem is the same people only reply to the same people they know.

one example: Vip is the Brandie/lexi/kat board.

Used to be you post something and you got people replying and conversations started up, PM's would come, then IM's then friendships would form.

Now all you have is fucking bullshit.

I can predict on every thred who will reply.

ok, and i'm not one to start drama but let it be said for the record that you make me want to puke!!! there, it's finally out for all the public to see.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

I have to admit, I've been frequenting the other board. And yes most of the old school (and some new schoolers) cnyc'ers are there. The board is nice but there is something missing. I can't even say what it is but, it doesn't hold me like this one used too this time last year (sadly cp doesn't either). Maybe it's the lack of drama. Maybe everyone is being too nice. Or maybe it's just something lost within the members themselves. I can't explain it, and I'm sure none of this is making sense but...I really don't want to leave CP but things are just not the same. In all honesty, I wish people would just flock back here but, I don't know what the chances of that happening are. That board is not the same but neither is this one...I guess that explains why I'm not posting much in either place...

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 06-27-2001).]

I think it's the drama. Bungee's doing a good job with the drama board but it's like here, noboy reads it they want drama mixed in.. IMO. Talking of drama, hold on 2 ticks

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

n/m

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 06-27-2001).]

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Sorry it's gravity's drama board not bungee's... doh

Well, thanks for the compliment above (even though you called my Bungee)...nice to hear from a fellow drama king.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

To me it just doesnt make sense to move to another board, well yeah I also registered on the vip, but only cause most of u guys went there and I miss u guys... cwm36.gif , but imo its useless to go to another board, since most of all the ppl on vip r from cp. I just feel that this is where we formed friendships, had debates, drama, bugged out, etc, and we all should of stayed on here. It just feels funny when I am on the other board, like I am turning my back on cp, but I'll be switching from one to another.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think bungee and cazz said it best.

I know about the other board but, it doesn't have the same feeling as this one.

As for me...I'm stayin' with CP. Even if this one is not hoppin' 24/7 like it used too and even if it keeps having crashes. I don't want to change boards just to avoid problems. I'm sure I will venture to VIP from time to time but...this is where I started and this is where I will be during most of my posting time.

CP is my home... wink.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

here's my take..

i post on many a board now.. started to lose touch over here as people started leaving.. the board constantly being down didnt' help either..

the debates and interesting topics seemed gone..

just take every board for what its worth, well i do anyway..

this board goes through cycles.. hell right before they changed to the current format, there was barely a fraction of the posts per day as there are now.. no more than 20-30 posts/replies a day cwm24.gif

------------------

get off of my cloud..