Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NORMALLY DO NOT DO THIS BUT.....

I need some opinions. WHat hairstyle do you girls like on a man. Long? Short? Medium? I am a large dude with a big head, high cheekbones. Used to have long hair in College, the chicks loved it. But have a crew cut recently. I am going for my haircut and need to know what drives women crazy.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

WELL....I NORMALLY LIKE GUYS THAT HAVE THE HAIR KINDA LONG ON TOP WHERE THEY CAN SPIKE IT UP ..YOU KNOW THE LOOK I AM TALKING ABOUT......AND BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS IS A PLUS LOL....HOPE I HELPED YA OUT.....

LATER

MELANIE

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Originally posted by bre5379:

Short hair is definitely more attractive to me than long hair. Not really into a guys hair being longer than mine. Just my opinion though!

Breann

When I have short hair it makes me look like a boy and get too many "Oh look, you are so cute" comments, like I am some kind of freaking poodle. But when I used to have long grungy hair I got the "Damn I want to have your children" comments. Being in the professional field I need something in between.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by princess0111:

WELL....I NORMALLY LIKE GUYS THAT HAVE THE HAIR KINDA LONG ON TOP WHERE THEY CAN SPIKE IT UP ..YOU KNOW THE LOOK I AM TALKING ABOUT......AND BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS IS A PLUS LOL....HOPE I HELPED YA OUT.....

LATER

MELANIE

You mean like Val Kilmer in the movie 'Top Gun'? Too casual for my workplace.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

When I have short hair it makes me look like a boy and get too many "Oh look, you are so cute" comments, like I am some kind of freaking poodle. But when I used to have long grungy hair I got the "Damn I want to have your children" comments. Being in the professional field I need something in between.

Okay then don't totally chop it off but don't keep as long as you have it. Don't worry, either way will probably look good!

Breann

I know what you can do, ask them to place a soup bowl upside down on your head and cut around it! Then ask them to serve you a bowl of soup in it after they are done... Now that's what I call a two for one.

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

I guess it depends on the girl. I find that most girls these days go for the short hair. I don't care what the actual style is (i.e. crew, spikey, ken doll...). Just keep it short.

The spikey highlighted thing is cute but, like you said, that might not work during business hours.

I used to like long hair on guys...in high school. I think it's something most girls grow out of. Give us a pic smile.gif I want to see your "big" head cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Hey how about a mullet...short 'n cute in the front and long and wanna have your baby look in the back! biggrin.gif

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.mulletsgalore.com/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.mulletsgalore.com/</A>

-Jamms "igiveyougoodprice" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 06-29-2001).]

I think you should grow it, then perm it, then tease it to look like an Afro. Then say your a Japanese Breaker.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

Originally posted by bungee:

you wish you'd be told you look cute...

lmao...j/k bungee, i had to, you set yourself up for dat one....

cwm32.gifcwm4.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~